New Pirelli vendor for SE & MC regions?

Discussion in 'General' started by GCBusa, Apr 6, 2010.

1. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

how honorable to scam people out of their money even before opening a new shop!!! What a low-blow...if you start a business with these premises you will fail!! I promise: You will pay for your wrong doings!!!

2. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

i will make sure pirelli will know about everything their new distributor is doing scamming people around!

3. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

AMEN TO the above!!

4. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

JUST got scammed out of $ 6,250; please contact me at [email protected]

5. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

A lot of people suggested that....I am almost convinced to do just that!!

6. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

I vouch 100% for your post....why??? because I got scammed out of $ 6,250.0 and at the same time 3 friends of mine had the same happen to them...one out of $ 8,500.--, one out of $ 8,900.00 and another was done for $ 5,350.00....all abput bikes that DO NOT exist. the guy will pay dearly for this, it's a promise!

7. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

8. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

Myself and three other friends of mine just got scammed all together out of $ 29,000.00 from this Criminal; this in this past month. Can we not do anything to stop him???????

9. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

So the main course of action is to serve him and force him to court. Unfortunately this result will yield nothing. Your best bet is to take out a criminal warrant for fraud. Just giving him money and receiving nothing in return is a civil matter handled in civil court. You can sue him, in 30-45 days you will get a court date, you will win, and good luck getting your money. In a criminal case you will present your evidence against him, he will lose, and be arrested on the spot. If he decides not to show up the warrant will be taken out also and he will be brought in to face the charges.

For the out of town people involved the warrant has to be pursued in the county that he resides in.

I think a more immediate resolution would be to knock on his front door and ask him for your bikes (which dont exist) or your money back. ( which he probably doesnt have ).

Over 30,000 bucks is a lot of money to have sitting in the bank. If I was a betting man I would say that he is saving up to get the hell out of whatever mess he got himself into.

I can provide you with his phone number, his wifes phone number, and their last known address as well as the other 3 people who got screwed on my side of town that would like to see him prosecuted. I just saw him at Road Atlanta for the AMA races, he was helping out some female racer from Canada and hiding out in the pits.

This guy doesnt think he is doing anything wrong and still has the audacity to show up at events and scam even more people.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

678-866-1160

10. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

If anyone wants to sport some of these decals let me know! Ill ship em out to ya for the cost of postage! As many as you want!

I would probably call the news here too. Fox 5 does a pretty good job of following up on stories like this.

Attached Files:

11. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

Thank you for all your precious info; you better believe that, if you don't mind, I will call you. So far this guy has scammed (that I know of and that i learned in the last 2 days!!!) guys out for the following states: GA, FL, NC. I repeat this is what I learned in two days! I wonder how many more people and how many other states are affected by this. Oh....for everyone's consideration: this guy holds a green card: he is no citizen of the US so we better be carefull...a trip to Ireland will take 7 hours and everybody gets screwed!!! Let us act quick if we want to do something. my email is [email protected]

12. Desmosedici

Desmosedici New Member

If you can get Fox news outside of his business I will make sure that every person that got scammed by this individual, will be present to testify. He needs to be stopped and prosecuted and we need to make sure that no one else will get scammed again.

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

It happens all the time. I have sold several motorcycles on ebay were a person has sent me more than that even though we had never met. A few times they didnt even inspect the bikes I would send pictures and then ship it Forward Air. Not saying it safe its just not uncommon.

14. HenryZX6R

HenryZX6R Well-Known Member

I guess you never heard of "too good to be true"? Of course it was a scam. Ever seen a $75k bike sell for $17k? Sorry to hear that you got scammed, but that's like falling for Craigslist scams.

15. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yea, but yanno, you'd expect that kinda shit off of cl or some other site, not someone thats "supposed" to be a respected member of the race community.:tut:

16. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

attention please: i wanted to let everybody know that dwayne mccracken resolved the situation with me and some friends of mine. While i don't understand why this bad venture was initiated, i can certainly vouch that he made it good and plainly recovered for his actions; i apologize to everyone for all the insults i posted on here and trust and hope he will never do the same again to me nor anyone else.

17. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

attention please: i wanted to let everybody know that dwayne mccracken resolved the situation with me and some friends of mine. While i don't understand why this bad venture was initiated, i can certainly vouch that he made it good and plainly recovered for his actions; i apologize to everyone for all the insults i posted on here and trust and hope he will never do the same again to me nor anyone else.

18. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

This whole thing is weird.

19. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Alfredo, are you duct taped to a chair with a gun to your head?
    Is that the reason for the retraction?

20. AlfredoB

AlfredoB Member

the reason for the retraction is because of what i said in my previuos post: Dwayne made it good!!! and I do not feel like justicing a man for committing a mistake... of course he will have to stop that...that's all;