1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pirelli vendor for SE & MC regions?

Discussion in 'General' started by GCBusa, Apr 6, 2010.

1. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Does anyone know who will be replacing Method Moto as the southeast and midcentral Pirelli trackside vendor? Pirelli still has the 2009 vendor list on the website.

I talked to Leon at Tally back in February and he mentioned that it would be someone out of Atlanta but I haven't seen/heard any details as far as contact info., etc.

Thanks

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know who it is but don't have any of the info handy. They'll be at Talladega this weekend.

3. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

We are the new Pirelli vendor covering Barber, Talladega, Road Atlanta and Nashville.

We means MPH - Motorcycle Power House in Cumming, GA.

We also means Chris Jensen and Dwayne McCracken.

MPH is a retail store located right off GA400 and other than Pirelli race tires we are a source for HRC, Ten Kate, YEC, Brembo, Marchesini etc etc...

As Mongo said our first event is Talladega this weekend.

Our phone number is 678-600-4000
    Email mphpower at gmail.com

A press release with more details will be distributed this week.

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

All you LWT dudes can thank me for boosting your grids allowing YOU to get more certs and such!
    Think I'm gonna go w/the Frenchies as I'm not in the play for a reward (unless I find 2-3 secs a lap). Wish my stones made a 003 race 160.:down:
    Hey Gill, got some great slightly used rains to sell ya!:D

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Mongo, do you know when David will open up Thursday? Wanna get a good RV pad. If you open early for vendors I can do some work for you in exchange for my spot. Or I can simply donate some brews!:beer:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No idea sorry.

7. featherpluckin

featherpluckin Well-Known Member

Mongo, is the schedule posted somewhere for this weekend?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

9. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update/info Chris. See you guys this weekend.

Oh, and Morris, this is a PIRELLI thread. :D

10. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Congrats and welcome to Pirelli

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

More like welcome back to Pirelli :D

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Kinda like Hotel California over there.

:D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Perfect analogy! :bow:

14. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I try to be nice and still get it wrong...then again I am the guy who asks fat chicks if they are pregnant. :D

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

:D:D:D

Hey, I got nice Pirelli takeoffs for sale! How's that???

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I'll just camp out at the gate til they let me in then. Maybe setup the grill and a lawn chair. Get a little sun and pretend I'm at the beach. Kinda like a race tailgate.
    And also: Pirelli, Pirelli, Pirelli!

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just don't block the gate to where I have to run you over to get in....

18. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

Dwayne McCracken can be trusted about as far as I can throw him. There is no surprise that this is the THIRD business venture from McCracken in under a year with a fourth different business partner. I was wise enough to not invest into his ideas and open myself up to taken of everything I have worked so hard to maintain.

As for Chris Jensen, I dont know him, know of him, or about him. This is only in regards to Dwayne McCracken.

19. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

and you are?

20. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

Lorne Milz
    - Owner Operator of Over TWO Customs in Lawrenceville.
    - Met McCracken summer of 2009. Attempted to do business dealings with him. Paid for exhaust from FMF directly through Dwayne. Pipes never showed up. Order was actually never placed because he was no longer affiliated with the company. Took near 4 months to get a refund from him.
    - Know personally 2 other people who he attempted to take upwards for $5000 from through the purchase of a new bike that was never produced.

List goes on for days....