1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Arrow GP Exhaust for 2015 Aprilia RSV4

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Lance Molnar, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

New/unused/perfect condition exhaust - been hanging on the wall as a decoration at local Aprilia shop. Figured I would post it here for them. Apparently ONLY fits the 2015 models (regular and factory). $500 shipped to location of your choice in the US.
    C.jpg A.jpg B.jpg 1.JPG

2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Nice deal! However.....

Pro-tip:

Do NOT show up to Jennings with this exhaust, lol.

Had some dude throw some shade-tree-mechanic-baffle-bullshit right into my windscreen coming out of turn 1 in an attempt to not get popped with this exhaust earlier this month.......

3. chrisplm

chrisplm Well-Known Member

The main difference between RSV4 Exhaust years is the size of the collector. On US models 2010-2015 its 55mm, 2016-Up is 60mm. That "looks" like a 55 mm link pipe which means it would fit a 2010-2015 RSV4R.
    If yours is the 60mm link pipe it should work on 2016 up models. I do actually have a spare 55mm Arrow link pipe that works with this can if anyone is needs it.

GLWS. Nice pipe, I had two of them on my RSV4's and Tuono. The sound is a bit louder than the Akra, but not as Loud as the little Austin Racing Cans. There is a DB killer insert for that fits them (if you can find it)

4. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Would clearly be a bad idea....

5. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

Not actually my pipe...just going by what the guys at the shop said...which was 2015 only...though I'd be more inclined to believe you/guys that actually ride the bikes...
    I can have them measure stuff if necessary...
    Side note - whoever wire-tied the springs is a FN pro...looks lightyears ahead of anything I've ever conjured up....

6. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Bet they aren’t as good with a zip tie though…

Lance Molnar likes this.
  7. Lance Molnar

Lance Molnar Aoxomoxoa

no FN doubt