1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

It is a "true story" (based on events). Lots of Res girls come up missing every year, up until recently there was no agency tracking exactly how many went missing. One of the Yellowstone episodes was about this, and catching the perp. Being around and through the Wind River area several times, the references of the towns, and the views in the movie, bring me right back to the Jackson Hole area, in my mind. One of the prettiest places on the planet. Togwotee, Brooks Lake, Dubois, Triple Peak, Pinedale, Alpine, Gannett Peak, Gros Ventre etc...

Now if they could just get the road opened between West, and Jackson, so you dont have to drive 10-12 hours around the mountain passes, (or more if you have any kind of trailer in the winter). To go between those two ski/sledding destinations, it would be dern near perfect. ;) Ski

2. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

Rode my Tracer thru there for the first time this year... totally agree on how beautiful it is.

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Western Wyoming is a hideous, terrible place. Jackson is already fucked, but don't talk about Alpine or any part of Star Valley. It's just an armpit that the world needs to not know exists.

skidooboy likes this.
  4. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

'Brand New Cherry Flavor' .... is a disturbing AF series,,,
    From a chick giving birth to kittens, orally! while torturing this Harvey Weinstein dude.
    To side F$%Kin the said hot chicks gallbladder, after fisting her liver thru the newly formed side hole
    that she just gave birth to some other kinda animal thru,,,,which mind you,,, she's totally into. just wow.

5. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

yeah, my time is valuable and my time I allocate to entertainment is also valuable. Which means "hard pass" to that.

6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

It lost me at the 4th orifice....I just couldn't.
    Who the fuk would even write some shit like that in and think it was a good idea.
    shame, because the beginning had promise.

DrA5 likes this.