NESBA Auction for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by Dutch, May 3, 2007.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That would be the ridee.

2. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Well, its almost 4am...and I can't sleep...too many threads to catch up on. I have just gotten to this one, and it has left me very humbled, and very grateful for people like you guys in this world. Thank you to Dutch, Nesba, O-R, Monte, the R6/R1 boards, and anyone else that gave.....wow, I am a little teary eyed.....:( but THANKS...I cannot say thanks enough....

Over-Reactor, please call me, I want to thank you over the phone. I may also have a present for you in the tires department....since it looks like you'll need some rubber for all these track days...:) I am at 706 506 8638.

Thanks again EVERYONE:beer:

Here I am with my lifeline to the world...oh and my PC..:)
    [​IMG]

3. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I wish like hell we didn't have to offer up these things for auction on your behalf, but we are proud to do so. Your continuing recovery is thanks enough. Mad props go out to OR as well. Dam guy had his dogs driving up the bid :D Some people talk alot, while others take action - he's definitely one of those guys who puts action behind his words. :up:

4. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Dutch / Todd,

Is there an addy for a check or is PayPal the best? Check's my preferance if possible?

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

PM coming at ya Monte. :up:

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

A few of my peeps are going... If you will be there for sure, let me know .I come down & meet ya.:up:

7. pcbrereton

pcbrereton New Member

Uncle Peter says .... hi and thanks

I'm Peter, called 'Uncle Peter' by MarkB. Looking at the marvelous support from Mark's mates is wonderful and will be giving him a big lift. Many thanks for all your support! Keep it going!
    Peter

8. pcbrereton

pcbrereton New Member

Hi Mark, guess who's here? Uncle Peter!

So nice to join the forum. Great to see you sitting up and joining the cyber world. Hope all is going OK. Congratulations to you and Sam... I hear there might be a new Mrs B soon? Andy sends his best. Starts his finals in 2 weeks so well stressed but now just looking forward to finishing. He has a job in Southampton in August at the hospital. Small world! Bren's sends love as does everyone else. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you soon? Any plans to come to the UK? Keeping you all in our prayers, eep the chin up young man. Maybe we can continue through a more private forum?
    Cheers, Peter

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hello, Uncle Peter. Welcome to the board:up:

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Uncle Peter!!! Ha! that was unexpected!!!
    Thanks for coming onto this board. ITs an unusual internet community simply because most people on it actualy get to see each other in person at the race weekends...the on-line thing is just an extension of that. Anyway, as you can no doubt read, the support I am getting from my racing "family" is incredible; the things people are doing for me - visiting me in hospital, selling things and giving me the proceeds, sending money, and sending well-wishes. I get so much strength from these guys, because everyone knows that this kind of crap can (and does) happen to any one of us, at any time. I'd will come back to the UK to visit everyone, but I will also make my home over here now.
    And yes, Sam is wonderful. We are really looking forward to a life together with her two kids, who will now become my kids. I want to bring the whole family over very soon - it will be fun mixing the Liverpool Brereton's with the Leeds Brereton's with the Mississippi Brereton's....:D THAT will be one hell of a party...:D

Glad to hear the news about Andy and Bren. I loved Southampton, its a great town, and it has come on loads since I was there - Andy will love it.

Well, yeah, we can probably catch up in a private message from now on, but I"m really glad you found this place, and I'm glad you can see what an amazing bunch of people are on here, helping me.