NESBA Auction for Mark B

Discussion in 'General' started by Dutch, May 3, 2007.

1. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Correction Over Reactor has the highest bid at 1600. With the addition of the Monte $200 that totals $1800. Out freaking standing!

2. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Did you just bid $1700?

You and Acree are driving a hard bargain.
    I'm like the Terminator. I will not stop.
    $1800

3. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

I'm trying to get with the program.
    No matter what I bid, I'll be out bid because of the $200 thrown on top by Monte? I don't get it?

4. G6D

G6D Well-Known Member

Monte is sending in 200$ EXTRA with whatever the highbidder send, so if you send 1600, hes only sending 200, if you send 1800 hes only sending 200 :)

He's just pitching in.

5. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

fine 2k then...
    Dutch send me some before the auction ends if I get out bid

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  6. Seven+2 1's

Seven+2 1's Well-Known Member

It's up to $2,200 with Smileys bid. This is about as exiting as World SBK #2 was this weekend.

WWW.NESBA.COM
    WWW.DUNLOP.COM
    T2 Tirewarmers

7. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

What's that mean? Is that code?
    I'm waiting to see if I can pay buy credit card before I up the ante. Does anyone know?

8. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Oh I get it now. Just like anyone else could send in money. I see.

I too will donate $200 on top of the winning bid just to confuse matters. I'll monger some of NESBA's contribution.

Shit, I'll step up on top of my $200 contribution and go start my own auction.

9. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

h o l y shit :eek:

im at a loss for words.

I wish like hell i could even THINK about being able to afford to bid on some of this stuff.

Dutch, i dont know how i can ever thank you for what all of you guys are doing.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  10. jrsmail

jrsmail Member

This is a very nice jester on NESBA's part. I'll see what the bid is on the last day.

Credit cards accepted?

11. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I think the Red Flag Fund offered up their account for CC transactions (I'll have to check on that.)

12. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

No thanks are needed. We wish like hell it wasn't necessary to even be having this auction but are honored to be able to lend a hand. The true thanks will go to the lucky sap who maxes out his CC on this one :D

13. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

So I can use her credit card on this one?

And don't forget I'm going to add $200 to the winning bid. I'm good for that and I'm not advertising anything.

God bless Mark.

14. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

doh I meant
    fine 2k then...
    Dutch send me some MAIL before the auction ends if I get out bid...
    I hope I can use a credit card ;-)
    My wife is going to kill me!!!

15. ToddClark

I havent had a chance yet to talk to the red flag people about this yet. Im'a gonna email them now.

16. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Don't worry. You won't win. I'm just grand standing and waiting to make my move. You're safe.

17. ToddClark

Just emailed Jeff over there. Hopefully he'll get back to me in the morning.

18. rotorblade

rotorblade Well-Known Member

Now I wish I hadn't signed up for all those days... Good luck and outstanding move Dutch!

19. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

I'm with Todd on this one, I wish I could afford to be in on this. Nevertheless, Dutch, you & Nesba are some good people :up:

Here's to Mark :beer:

20. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to win the raffle on the Cris Powers deal with BB. And yes NESBA is great. And essy to work with I will bid $2200. OBTW when does this end so I can check back.