1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by exracer941, Aug 5, 2014.

1. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Didn't see one started yet.......... so here it is. I'm in. Raced there this past weekend with Moto Series. The potholes are fixed as well as some other areas. The patches seem to have good grip. The grass is mowed to normal levels. All in all I would say the track is as good as it has been in years. I hope everyone comes out to enjoy a classic race track. :beer:

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

The grass on the track or in the paddock?

:p

3. exracer941

Hah, good one. The answer is....... BOTH. Actually, I walked the track Friday night and didn't notice any grass . I think they burned it off or put grass killer on it.

4. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

That's not saying very much.

5. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Is there usually a decent turn out at this infamous track?

6. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

It's crazy to think there once was. Looking at old SCCA pics dad/mom have, it was insane. People camping all over the infield, paddock totally full, 24 hr races, people outside on the viewing hill in 12/13 watching, camping.

Wow, kinda sad really.

7. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Out. Have fun boys & girls.

8. exracer941

If you would have seen it back in May.................:wow: . Getting it back to the way it was a few years back is a major accomplishment.

9. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

"decent" is probably the most appropriate word. It would be great to see more people show up. I'm going to make an attempt to spectate/pit-bitch for whoever I recognize.

10. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Wish I could go but you lads have fun out there

11. wrlamkin

wrlamkin Well-Known Member

Nolan will be there. Not sure if he will be trying the SV or not.

12. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

13. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

"decent" like 8+? Or "decent" as in everyone that registers for a class, podiums? :crackup:

14. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

It will be a good weekend for it - should be low-ish SV traffic :D

15. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

I'll be there, and there will be a new rider school if there are any takers.