1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need bike transport: philly to GNF (rd atl)

Discussion in 'General' started by zeroice, Oct 3, 2007.

1. zeroice

zeroice crotchrocketroadracer

Hey there fellow comrades!

I got a bike, a zx10 specifically, that needs transported one way from Philly to Road Atlanta (GNF). Bike is located in Upper Darby, PA, about 20minutes west of downtown. I can get the bike to you if you aren't too far from where it is currently located.

I will pick up the bike from you at Road atlanta whenever you get there. This bike will not be raced at Road Atlanta. Just that it would be nice for me to get it from you on Friday or Saturday.

Bike will actually be raced at the CCS/ASRA ROC in Daytona the week after. I need it that weekend so I can prep of for Daytona.

Compensation will be provided. Please call my cell, 412-401-1477 or PM me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Krishna.
    Are you in Pittsburgh now?

Jon Cowles will probably be borrowing my Funmover to it the GNF. He should have room for another bike.

Leaving from Pittsburgh.

3. zeroice

Nah, still livin in "sweet home [sometimes not so sweet] alabama" and working for Harley. Work is alright. But been thinkin about moving back up north and work at the York plant (my girlfriend's been pushing for me to move up there since thats where her family is). Just not sure if I'll enjoy production more than testing...

I appreciate the offer Scott. Bike is in Philly though. I don't think it will be very convenient to go through philly to get to Braselton (atlanta). Philly is a bit out of the way. Unless he won't mind?

4. the "TRAIN" Rech

the "TRAIN" Rech Well-Known Member

email me details [email protected] ....if you can get the bike to 81s next Thurs., I should be able to help you.

5. zeroice

Thanks for the replies guys! I got someone to transport the bike! Thanks!