NCAA FOOSBALL

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Sep 23, 2023.

1. rwdfun

rwdfun

Complete BS which most fan bases can be accused of. Michigan got hammered by GA 2 years ago and had they beaten TCU would've likely gotten hammered again. I don't recall any Michigan fan narrative about the TCU game other than where the F did our defense go.

So are you a little brother or Ohio fan? Or just a fan of the adopted school that is facing Michigan that week?
    I would tell you but then I'd get made fun of for going to a "Prominent University"

However, prior to becoming an alumnus of my rooting interest, I was born and raised in the area and grew up rooting for their sports teams, along with the rest of my family. So that alone is a good enough reason.

I'm just trying to figure out who I'm allowed to root for in various motorsports. I don't live near or work for any motorcycle manufacture in GP or WSBK. I don't drink Red Bull or Monster either. I'm really going to have a hard time changing my allegiance to Verstappen from Hamilton when Ford becomes a part of RBR, simply because I live near Ford headquarters but, if thems the rules. I may actually have to wait until GM gets it's entry since various family members have worked for them in the past. Can someone help tell me who I'm allowed to root for, since there is no University of KTM, Ducati, Yamaha or Honda?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    Jon Wilkens likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...and there's no inoculation for that.

3. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

You could apply that to any school....which is why it's just another ignorant comment from a hater. Bless yer geart.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Isn't that the heart of a transmission?

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

It is easy to rile up that team up north's fans. They are so insecure.

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. A. Barrister

You Arrogant Assholes are fun to make fun of. And yes, in spite of what you said, no one ever beats Michigan, there is always an excuse when they lose.

Always.

7. rwdfun

rwdfun

Well good thing no excuses need to be made THE PAST 3 YEARS against you pansie asses down south.

I'm pretty sure your sports talk radio lines and message boards haven't been congratulating Michigan on playing a better game. It's been mostly fire Ryan Day or run [insert latest starting QB] out of town

Calling anyone else arrogant is hilarious from a school that tried to trademark the word "the" because you want everyone to address your school starting with it.

And anyone rooting for Ohio is a hypocrite for calling us assholes. I'm sure an OSU fan is perfectly safe walking the streets of Ann Arbor. Meanwhile you can't have a Michigan license plate near Columbus without someone starting something or vandalizing your car.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    Jon Wilkens and rd400racer like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Boy you sure are a predictable fuckwad.

What's going on in your life that you feel such a need to be so abrasive?

Seek help. Really.

Jon Wilkens and A. Barrister like this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

These kinds of fans are why I see a game between Michigan and Alabama and wish both could lose.

Sabre699, stk0308, auminer and 2 others like this.
  10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You might want to follow your own advice. It appears you have been huffing too many dog turds in the past few days. Your terse comments of late are not as humorous as your usual stuff. You might have some issues going on that took away some of that usual humor, and if true, I am sorry to hear that.

Come on folks, let us start 2024 on a higher note. Leave those of the Bagger lifestyle alone, cheering on a team without a logical reason is OK, and the economy will (hopefully) exist for years to come.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  11. A. Barrister

Who said anything about myself being an Ohio State fan/alumni?

I didn't, and I'm not.

I am a grad of a school that has beat your team many times in the past few years, though.

Darryl Rogers had it right.

12. auminer

Nah, I'm good. :beer:

Just having fun winding up the extremely predictable Walmart Wolverine.

God that's an awesome moniker!!! @HPPT do you have name change powers?

A. Barrister likes this.
  13. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

The advantage of being a raging douche 24/7, no one ever asks you what might be bothering you. :crackup:

CBRRRRR999, Sabre699 and auminer like this.
  14. auminer

[​IMG]

15. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

God damn! You people take this shit seriously! It's a game, dammit! This is a motorcycle road racing board. Focus! You will all cheer for Ducati, because I fucking said so! No, I'm not Italian, but I do like lasagna, so I'm qualified to be a fan.

16. rwdfun

rwdfun

Well you used the standard Ohio statement “Team up north” so I guess it’s just your adopted school then? Sorry. I asked you that question earlier but you ignored it.

And the Michigan football team has lost 3 games the last 3 years. 1 each to MSU, GA and TCU so no team has beaten Michigan many time the last few years.

As for Daryl Rodgers. Considering his coaching resume, he wasn’t right about anything but I guess when you’re 1-3 against your main rival, all he had was name calling. Although considering Mel Tugger err Tucker, 1-3 might get him a $100 mil contract now.

17. pickled egg

The longer this abortion goes, the more it seems like a pissing contest between warring recumbent micturators.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You use your tongue purdier than a $20 whore.

19. auminer

Windward would be a more accurately descriptive vector.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  20. pickled egg

The whole thread is a swirling vortex of suck…

Much like a terlet…