1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MYLAPS / AMB TRANX260 TRANSPONDER

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Tim West, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Tim West

Tim West Mastiff!1

75379AF2-9560-4360-ADE4-7037690060DF.jpeg 9B27E1AE-3D49-422B-87B7-6A626804BFC9.jpeg In VERY GOOD CONDITION

$435 Shipped in the States

TEXT 484-709-6851
    Email [email protected]

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Tim, I backed off for a bit but you're trying my nerves.

3. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

bought one from Tim last week. very good guy to buy a transponder from

4. Tim West

Tim West Mastiff!1

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

5. Tim West

Tim West Mastiff!1

Thank you for the kind words sir. I appreciated the exchange and interaction as well!!! Good luck with your racing

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  6. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

I understand where you're coming from....he contacted me when I was trying to sell mine when he really first came into the forum.......came in with a low number which I refused....he came back with a little higher number which I refused again.......can't blame the guy for trying however I never came down much if any from my initial asking price......sounds like some people are and he was/is buying them all up.........I still have my extra one and still looking to sell it at fair market value.....no less no more in hopes of helping the next up and coming racer with a budget.