1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp VIP

Discussion in 'General' started by RndHoleSqPeg, Aug 15, 2023.

1. RndHoleSqPeg

RndHoleSqPeg Well-Known Member

I booked a spur of the moment ticket to Barcelona and I am debating splurging on the VIP package? Does anyone have any experience? Should I just do grandstands and save myself $1500?

2. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

If you have the cash do the VIP.
    When we go we will go VIP.

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

We used to do the VIP at Indy and it was well worth it, but my friend paid for it:D

jasonhise likes this.
  4. mdroadracer

mdroadracer Well-Known Member

VIP definitely worth it. Great seating, food is yummy, high class European buffet
    For breakfast &lunch plus snacks, better parking, free bar drinks! And best of all, really nice bathrooms! I would not do it any other way now having done it twice before.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Did VIP at Indy as well. It was definitely worth it then (looking recently the prices have increased dramatically though). I was in a suite over the pits and got to wander around behind the garages an in the pits as well as multiple garage tours. Bought a plaque they were selling for the race and got it signed by dozens of riders. Also, I got a parking space in the infield. A great weekend.

I even got to meet Mongo!

My only regret is that I traveled there by bike and was unable to pick up one of the little empty Agip fuel drums that folks were taking as souvenirs after the race. Given another chance, I would have handed to the on-site FedEx center and had it shipped home (like I did with some other stuff). Yes, it would have been pricey, but they were cool.

I did a semi-vip (stands just outside of the pits at Laguna back in the day) and it was most of that, but food, drinks and climate control can be nice on a long day.