1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Qatar | 2016 | Mar 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think the Ducati might be a bridge too far for the wee little fellow. I think it'd kill him.

2. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I think it would literally take flight with him on it under the right conditions.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do those conditions involve a ramp? :D

Lawn Dart likes this.
  4. Lawn Dart

Haha! I meant "climatic" conditions. Little guy is so small and those wings are so big...

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So, a treadmill?

cajun636 likes this.
  6. Lawn Dart

I thought about that as I was posting the response to the ramp.

Hey y'all, I heard a new term (to me, maybe old news) for Rossi fans, collectively - "The Valiban" :crackup:

BigBird and HPPT like this.
  7. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I was wondering why Lorenzo was so emphatic about his win, and that he called it one of the greatest of his career. Then I realized, oh, right, he actually got passed, then repassed someone!

I was a huge Lorenzo fan in 250s and his first year in MotoGP. He's turned into a boring little b*tch though. He used to be crazy like Marquez.

8. caferace

caferace No.

Holy Bejeezus. A turning point in history. :clap:

-jim

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I've gotten it in years past. Worth the money but it's more fun to bitch and moan and act like scrooge.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I don't have a slingbox. How much a month is BEIN on top of the purchase?

11. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's not actually a slingbox..similar name. You can get a roku ($50) or amazon fire stick or I believe Chromecast and stream it from the sling TV app on the phone.

If I read the Sling site correctly it's 20 for regular service and $5 add on for the sports package... Not sure if you can just get the sports package by itself

Boman Forklift likes this.
  12. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

The Beeb never disappoints!!!! :)

13. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Sling is also a free app on Chromecast. 20 various channels and 5 sports for $24.99 month . Works great for me since I killed off my $140/ mo DirectTV subscription.

I also believe you can do JUST "world sports pack" for $10 month and have Bein.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
    Boman Forklift likes this.
  14. Lorenzo is no longer the gold-boots teenager of yore. He's a race-winning machine. He'll win the 2016 championship, and continue to set records. He should go to Ducati in 2017, where he will win yet another championship and cement his legacy. It will also put the Valiban in their place :)

svtinker likes this.
  15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Blue smoke rolling off the tires is fairly epic to see again. Liking the electronics so far. Maverick's starts are abysmal.

cajun636 likes this.
  16. Listening to the younger guys bitch about the lack of electronic aids that help tire life is refreshing :)

17. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Lorenzo's rear tire looked new after the race

18. Butter-hammer!

Lawn Dart likes this.
  19. Lawn Dart

I can't lie... The butter-hammer thing makes me laugh and laugh and laugh... Team Butter-Hammer...

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

FIFY

Past Glory likes this.