1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP || Mugello, Italy || July 15, 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 11, 2012.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Circuit info
    Length: 3.259 miles
    Width: 14m
    Left corners: 6
    Right corners: 9
    Longest straight: 1.141 m. / 0,709 miles
    Constructed: 1974

MotoGP
    Fastest Lap 2011 Casey STONER (AUS) Honda 1'48.034 174.8 km/h
    Circuit Record 2011 Jorge LORENZO (SPA) Yamaha 1'48.402 174.2 km/h
    Best Pole 2011 Casey STONER (AUS) Honda 1'48.034 174.8 km/h
    Top Speed 2009 Dani PEDROSA (SPA) Honda 349.3 km/h

2. jd96

jd96 Well-Known Member

349.3 km/h .... thats cookin

3. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

^And that was on an 800! what do you think the 1000's will see?!

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I would like to thank BigBird for getting the spelling right.

5. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

Im excited for them to release the onboard videos on their youtube channel like they have been doing this season.

349kmh is like what, 215mph? FUCK THAT

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Think they'll hit 362? That'd be 225 mph... which would be asinine. By "asinine" I mean "awesome". (plus a but asinine)

7. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I'd think 225mph is possible. Bridgestone has to be shitting themselves right about now.

8. caferace

caferace No.

They're allocating four additional hard "longer-lasting" rears for each rider this weekend, above the usual 10 rears per weekend.

The above sentence just sounds wrong, but a true story. :D

-jim

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

PunyFirecrackerShell: Marc "The Joker's Smile" Marquez confirmed to Repsol Honda for 2013...

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

We will see another spectacular exhibition of Honda's superiorority:up:

11. Fire929

Fire929 Well-Known Member

How many races before Jorge complains about Marquez being to aggressive next year?

Who is Vermeulen riding for this weekend? He is showing up as a choice in fantasy.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  12. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

By "longer lasting" do you mean, rears that might make race distance? :crackup:

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Man this should be a great race. Come on "THE BEN" Tuck that big body behind the bubble.. I LOLed when they had THE Ben's bike next to Jorge's... The windscreen had to be a good 5 inches higher it looked like on TV

14. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

NICKY FTW!!!!

15. Id love it if that happened, but that's really going out on a limb. If the Duc is working that well, Rossi would have to be in the gravel for Nicky to win at Mugello:D

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The only way any Ducati will win the race is if all the Honda and Yamaha riders crash out.

But nothing would please me more to see Nicky win a race on that pile of shit this year, then have Ducati continue to fail miserably in MotoGP with Rossi and his future team-mate that will never win a title.

17. Dr. Stupid

Dr. Stupid Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting your finger on what was so familiar-looking about MM. Definitely the Nicholson Joker.

18. I wouldn't go that far, unless your only talking about Factory Honda and Yamaha. Im sure a Duc will finish ahead of at least one Honda or Yamaha that takes the checkered.

19. crepitus

crepitus I gots nuthin

...if it's raining.

20. Assen was the only race so far this year where a Ducati didnt finish in front of at least one honda or yamaha