1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Le Mans |France |May 19-21, 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 15, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

What happened with that fella on the Ducati?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He crashed. First lap. 7th corner. :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's now beaten Rossi in two straight races. Not bad. :D

scottn, Slider82, 72westie and 2 others like this.
  4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No I think he meant the one who's bike broke. Or maybe the other one who's bike broke. Or maybe that 3rd Ducati rider's bike that broke.

Or maybe he got confused and was talking about that other Italian bike the had smoke oozing out of the exhaust at the side of the track. Aleix just has no luck on that thing.

Phl218 and pickled egg like this.
  5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Maybe it would just be better for me. Less assholes waving yellow flags at races and gushing dreamily about "the GOAT" would definitely be a good thing. :D

badmoon692008 and sharky nrk like this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And for all of the people asking why Honda holds on to Dani Pedrosa, any more questions or have the last 3 weekends cleared it up for you?:D

Phl218, Boman Forklift and sharky nrk like this.
  7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Anybody see any Cal quotes targeted at Dani's move? Seemed like the kinda thing that Vale would be regaled for, but others condemned. :D

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

BigBird likes this.
  9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

still wondering...

i guess if you're a betting man though, and wanna put wagers down on 2-3 of the other 6-7 Top 5 finishers crashing or blowing up their bikes every single weekend so that your man can bring home another 3rd or 4th place in the championship season for the 11th time in a row...

then no, i don't have any more questions. :beer:

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Good on Cal. Dani clearly had pace on those two but had a lot of trouble getting through Dovi.

Except that's not at all what happened in Jerez.

Mooo-Jello!

11. Sweatypants

haha even a broken clock is right twice a day.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Whatever dude. Pedrosa is not "my man". Some of us actually watch for the racing and do not have a 6th grade girl crush on one particular rider. I actually do not have any riders I dislike right now. Somehow you think that your ability to judge talent is better than that of HRC. Who would you put in place as your #2 rider when you have a young star as your #1? Pedrosa is still clearly one of the better riders out there and you are mad that you are not even good enough to carry his tiny little jockstrap...

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, what kind of clock goes two seasons without showing the right time once? :D

MachineR1, TurboBlew and Sweatypants like this.
  14. Sweatypants

haha i'm not... calm down Ms. Nancy, i just like poking that bear some. he's a likable character just fine, and a fantastic "right below the champion" level motorcycle rider. i don't dislike him one bit, i just like that people on here get so worked up about anyone pointing out he's on season 12 of a premier team with no ring. i don't care who wins any race on any given weekend.

give his seat to Zarco or Iannone.

lolsies

15. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Can you tell us the time and date that Rossi slept with your ole lady so we can get a proper investigation started into this Butthurt in the 3rd degree that you're experiencing?

turbulence and Sweatypants like this.
  16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I actually like Rossi. The guy is an amazing racer. It is all of you guys that act like teenage girls at a Beatles concert whenever Rossi is mentioned that get annoying. :Poke:

Phl218, throwdown, Lawn Dart and 5 others like this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

How does Bautista still have a ride?

18. caferace

caferace No.

TurboBlew likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Durability testing. ;)

20. AJ

AJ Well-Known Member