1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Gran Premio Motul de la República Argentina| 06 Apr - 08 Apr | 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bzzztttttt - try again :crackup:

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I’m not trolling. Mm moved a slower rider. Plain and simple. At his age, Rossi should know not to turn on fucking grass. Spray your eyes with the troll spray then maybe you could see/

3. Robby-Bobby

Lmfao ain’t no damn buzzer!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno bout you but I've got one!

5. Robby-Bobby

Bullshit

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure I do - just ask me!

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  7. IIRC Rossi was somewhere around 5th place when MM punted him. That is far from “cruising around doing a track day”.

8. Robby-Bobby

What do you consider 1-2 seconds off pace?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normal to fast when compared to the field as a whole :D

10. Again, we are talking about riders running well into the top-10...not backmarkers getting lapped.

MM was having a particularly good weekend, and/or he nailed the setup better than everyone else.

In other words, the other riders weren’t “off pace”, it was just that MM’s pace was extraordinary that weekend.

Regardless, other people’s pace doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if someone is 0.1sec or 10sec off of someone else’s pace, that doesn’t give anyone the right to go bashing into the other riders.

Hell, the fact that MM had a better pace that weekend makes it even worse. He had more berm-induced passes than clean passes. As posted earlier, he bumped or ran into many riders that weekend (and most weekends, from what I gather). That means that even when he has a better pace, he still can’t make a clean fucking pass. He can’t pass someone without running into them or pushing them wide. That says a lot more about MM than it does the other riders.

pscook and 83BSA like this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'd call it ahead of 6th place and in control.
    Unlike the sixth place rider that was out of control, off line and couldn't handle a little wet spot on the track. Nor was that sixth place rider able to make a safe pass, as is the responsibility of the passing rider.
    Every. Single. Time.

pscook, Phl218 and turbulence like this.
  12. Robby-Bobby

How many racers were there? He was in last place. He passed up how far?

I think your math is messed up.

I see your point. But it doesn’t change the fact that this ain’t amateur league. He’s there to do a job and win.

I’m assuming you don’t like Kyle Busch either lol

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He whines less than Kurt so there's that :D

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. Once again, none of that makes a shit. Did I miss the amendment to the rulebook that says you can use people as berms, as long as your pace is 1sec faster than theirs?

Just because you have a better pace that day, that doesn’t mean you can start punting motherfuckers at will.

MM can’t seem to make a clean pass on anyone, regardless of their pace.

It doesn’t make a shit if MM was in last, or started from Pit Lane, or anything else. What matters is that he needs to stop running into people and riding like a immature little fuckhead.

pscook likes this.
  15. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

He did neither.

Bringing home 0 points is not doing a good job.

0, how's that math?

16. Robby-Bobby

I was referring to Broome comment about hitting more riders than passes. Which is way off. He passed his way from last and bumped like 2.5 people.

As far as your math, guess we can add it up at the end of the year when it counts. Wanna put my MM math against your Rossi math?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid: One might say that Marquez broomed his way to the front. Oh, shit… Awkward. :oops:

:crackup:

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

This thread is quickly becoming more annoying than the
    Clarence man love thread.

motoboy likes this.
  19. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

It is best not to argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience :D (also see quote #2 below)

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bumpitty bump! :D

Razr, motion, rd49 and 1 other person like this.