1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Race 4 | Spain | Jerez | April 26-28

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Pecco just last week complained publicly about how reckless riders are getting in Motogp. Now this.
    It really did look like gladiators in the colosseum today. The crowd roar was insane. I’m sure this was the plan for the sprint race from the designers,

2. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

I hate this MF’r more than you do.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

If the race had been another 10 laps, MM would've lapped the field!

Bugslayer, BigBird, Slider82 and 3 others like this.
  4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Binder has a 1/2 bike lead on Bags. Bags still with knee and elbow on ground. Bez came down on Bags and that was all she wrote. One big Pecco sammich.

motogp jerez 2024.jpg motogp jerez 2024 1.jpg

BigBird likes this.
  5. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Ok, great shot but isn't the racing surface where your tires should beo_O

(guess some may argue that the painted curbs ARE the racing surface)

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Well I hate him more than you so you’re less of a pole smoker than me.

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Put MM on a 24 Duc and this season would be like old times.

Bugslayer, BigBird, HPPT and 4 others like this.
  8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

For a forum full of supposed racers, a bunch in here do appear to be quite soft lol

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

This season is like old times

Crashing, punting, being a douche…

10. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Pedrobot - P3!!
    ==

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Beats cruising around in 10th in the twilight of his career.

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. cosp600rr

cosp600rr Well-Known Member

Binder has a 1/2 bike lead on Bags. Bags still with knee and elbow on ground. Bez came down on Bags and that was all she wrote. One big Pecco sammich.

Screenshot 2024-04-27 185954.png

I dont even know why Im still arguing this but...look at the trajectory of the 3 bikes. Bez is not coming down on Bagnaia. At this point Bagnaia has already started to lift because binder hits his elbow. When Bagnaia lifts he hits Bez and crashed. Binder thought both were going to run wide but Bagnaia was going for the cut back on Bez and Binder came through at the last second. If Binder hadnt been there I think Bagnaia could have made the cutback work because no way Bez is getting back to the curb at that trajectory.

13. cosp600rr

And, Binder knew he messed up and it was going to be extremely close or he wouldnt have been on the curb in the first place.

notbostrom likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Does it?

I’d do it for the paycheck he was yoinkin’ in for Sunday cruising…and still being the most popular guy to throw a leg over. :D

The Great One and motion like this.
  15. cosp600rr

All of this seasons racing has been so much better than the parades of the last couple years without any passing. At least they are riding like they want to win and making it exciting to watch and have stuff to talk about after the races. Cant wait for tomorrows races!!

16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

It really is interesting and a welcome surprise. My .02 is that the Ducati domination was a wake up call for everyone else on the grid and there was a mad scramble over the winter with lots of aggressive development. Its great to see the OG get off their collective asses and great to see the 2 smaller Euro brands step it up. Truly a mind-bending confluence of events that will make this a great year, even if JM89 does run away with it :)

Quicktoy and cosp600rr like this.
  17. prm

prm Well-Known Member

It looked like Bez parked it in there and Pecco and Brad suddenly had a lot more speed. Binder had a place to go, Pecco did not. Just racing.

18. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

The only way this ends in a new motogp series is if Pecco stuffs Binder in tomorrow's race.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wasn't it Max Biaggi that said "It is motorcycle racing, not ballroom dancing"? So there was a bit of bumping. I guess the formal gown slow dance crowd doesn't like that...

BigBird, Quicktoy, brex and 1 other person like this.
  20. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Robert’s is putting on a charge through the field. :rock: