1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 10 | Sachsenring | Germany | June 17 - 19

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 13, 2022.

1. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

So I'm not the only one that had flashbacks to Pedrosa at Aragon 2013 when MM93's pass severed Dani's TC wire?

-Tom

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Quattro asking for more power may upset this balance...sometimes you get what you ask for and it's not good.

Miller said it looked like it was a cold tire crash

Miller almost lost it in there, and he said so during post race. I actually thought he looked like he crossed the white line and would have had to do it again.

3. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    I bet MM93 had a pair of snippers as he passed

4. Used2befast

I watched it a few times and it appears he definitely was adding some lean angle (wide) and as soon as he started rolling with his right wrist that rear was gone. Rider error...pure and simple.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Hodgson said it looked like Pecco was a bit off line (like 1ft) and appeared to open the gas right as the back tire broke loose.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I've been on the track a few minutes after a MotoGP race and the klag are just unreal. The line around the track is only a foot wide or so, so its pretty easy to go offline and find yourself without grip.

7. Used2befast

Yep, and I believe Pecco chose the hard rear so not as much grip as the guy on the medium he was following

8. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

3rights, 10lefts
    7 lefts in a row, turns 4-10 at the Ring
    These guys lines are a hair on a gnats ass wide-at times.
    The tiniest bit offline, the tiniest bit of loss of tire temp, the tiniest bit of input in the throttle to early or in the wrong spot = DNF
    Exceeding the laws of physics

And other times you go "Damn! How'd he do that?!"

9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

CRA_Fizzer, Triple X and BigBird like this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

miller is the only one that actually gives feedback on what happens in the race. the others are like i would like to thank my sponsors. and it was a fun race. thanks and bye