MotoAmerica Live pre-sale is open

Discussion in 'General' started by Greenhound386, Mar 12, 2019.

1. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Zero troubles with Moto-GP feed on either and just swap it to TV. AT&T internet I have is junk though doing some searching on it. Need an excuse for upgrade!

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

For a first weekend I thought it went very well! Kudos to those involved.

Hopefully they will add a no-spoilers page.

BROsiah likes this.
  3. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

Agreed well worth the money ...looking forward to the next round!

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I streamed to my TV through Chromecast for several hours both days without a single issue. Well done MotoAmerica!

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same here - laptop to Chromecast.

I need to work with my projector more, it'll do a split screen but it is limited on what it'll show on the second screen, would like that for the slow times when I'm watching something else although just glancing at the laptop occasionally did work fine.

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I used the browser on the XBOX to watch it on the big screen. It was flawless. Out in the garage the WIFI couldn't keep up to stream from my phone to that TV so some work on my house network is in order! Loved the coverage on the stream. best 70 CDN I've spent so far. Stupid exchange rate! lol

7. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Agree with all of the positive comments about the coverage. I watched every minute of it throughout the weekend, sometimes switching from laptop to phone (Android app) and back. One nice little feature is if watching on demand, it saves your place in the video and picks right up where you left off when switching devices. Managed to turn a few other people onto the live stream that weren't aware it existed.

8. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Only complaint is that it added about 2 hours to my yardwork because I kept having to stop and watch races. Sat on my mower for the entire 600 race, and now my butt hurts. Damnit, MA!

badmoon692008, jksoft and TSC_113 like this.
  9. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Best $50 bucks i have spent this year!!!

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Is anyone else having problems with the Live Stream on a browser?

It worked fine for the Road Atlanta coverage, but for both the COTA and now the VIR live streams, all my browsers (Edge, IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) give me the same error:

"The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed, or because the format is not supported."

However, all the recorded stuff on the website plays fine.

What gives?

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I got that too until a minute ago, working now.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Pretty frustrating. I'm at a hotel and can't get it to consistently stream. Yet MotoGP works fine.

13. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m watching on the Xbox browser and it’s working fine. It did an error when things were supposed to first start up this morning during jr cup qual so I just swapped to something else and tried again 20 minutes later. Has worked fined since.

14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I will say if you dont have wifi, your fucked.

Full bars 4g and the shit won't stream for more than 2 to 3 seconds before it stops for 3 minutes.

15. Today was worst it’s ever been. It wasn’t an issue on my end, I do know what. I wrote them an email with a list of what went wrong and when. It wasn’t an email to bitch at them but just to state with facts of the issues I had and when they occurred it hopes some feedback with proper details might possibly assist them fixing them. I’d hope in this day and age they’d already have all this data but who knows.

16. What are you doing in a hotel during the day. Sounds shady. Just sayin :)

17. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

Had some troubles on my cell. Regardless of connection, WiFi or cellular. TwinSpires app is working flawlessly!

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Mine was perfect. Bounced between two locations and it streamed w/o issue.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Ha, it was 8:30 in the morning,visiting my fater-in-law with my wife.

20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Twins race is supposed to be on Facebook live today. See how that streams compared to the app (if you watch Twins.... which you should.... top 6 in practice within 0.3 seconds!)