1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at V.I.R.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott S., May 13, 2022.

1. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

2. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

No! No! NO! You must post your thoughts immediately, as those are your most honest thoughts! :Pop:

G 97 likes this.
  3. G 97

G 97 Garth

But…….social media. :crackup:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Geez, I wonder why? (Not really)

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

In my case, no. I had to keep weight off of it for awhile. Not that I was gonna race or anything. But I broke the nubs off of both the tibia and fibula. upload_2022-5-26_23-42-1.jpeg

henry_carlson likes this.
  6. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I finally listened to the Pridmore/White podcast. Everyone should give it a listen. It was refreshing to hear how White and Pridmore, two guys who love American Roadracing are reacting to Petrucci. They also shared more about that day. Petrucci was an asshole to everyone in the medical center following the crash. Shortly after he went out to dinner with his friends...so it wasn't head injury/concussion related....just Petrucci being a dick.

jd41, kirk erlinger and 418 like this.
  7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

We have met before and talked briefly. Only reason I ask openly was, As you saw first hand there are more people willing to help then not. If you truly know of a certain rider or riders that are struggling with something you feel is truly holding them back then this is the place to say those. This place for the most part is filled with people who want nothing more to see any rider especially a young kid rider succeed.

8. 418

418 Expert #59

Did you listen to the podcast? One of the gripes about a Herrin that Stanbol had was the fact that he wouldn't promote the team on....social media.

You walked into that one. :crackup:

Suzuka_joe likes this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well, I’m a non-participant in “social media”, but it seems to me from what I’ve read here that Herrin only promotes Herrin on “social media”.

G 97 likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

No shit, this was exactly my point, Poindexter. Never mind your own inability to explain any of your previous statements regarding the great benefits of his social media presence etc.
    But keep regurgitating the nonsense. :Poke:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Exactly. A distinction that seemingly is dumbfounding to @418 .
    Social media is the savior of American pro motorcycle racing, :crackup:

12. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Some things were said in confidence. I was just the vessel of information. (Or possibly just the useful idiot.) Although some got angered on the forum, appears MotoA sent a clear message. Let's see how things go going forward. Plus I do have two rippers (soon three) that want to do a round or two in JC.

You are correct that people come out of nowhere to help! The influence of this forum should never be underestimated.

Completely unrelated:
    Hats off to Dale Quarterly. How he stepped up last weekend was a true act of class and kindness.

Oh, I hope you got a better impression of myself in person than what is on the board. :crackup:Trying to figure out when / where /how we met.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

You're still butt hurt because you're too stupid to comprehend what I was saying. And you're angry at me for it. :crackup:

You said social media doesn't matter and it's not important and you have the principal of a well know team saying they would have liked to have been promoted on social media.

Sit the fuck down.

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  14. 418

418 Expert #59

This has nothing to do with what me and dumb dick were talking about.

He's convinced social media presence doesn't matter.

Apparently it does to the people that matter.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

What are you saying? You haven’t said anything.

So please show me where I stated social media doesn’t matter. Keep making shit up.

You’re the one making statements and talking out your ass about the relevance and importance of social media relating to Herrin and MA and how it’s been so impactful but yet you can’t provide any specific examples to support said claim. Not one.

Angry? ???? :crackup:
    Your an idiot, keep spinning. :moon:

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Show me where I stated social media doesn’t matter.

Who are the people who matter? Please tell us.
    Who's angry? :crackup:

17. 418

418 Expert #59

It's not impactful at all.

That's why Stamboli wanted him to post something about the team on it.

Weird shit, huh?

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Herrin using social media specifically for his own individual benefit while being absent of providing any remarkable benefit for MA or for his team is the entire point and reason for this discussion you twit. You’re not the brightest.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

No shit Sherlock, keep stating the obvious.
    But you previously stated Herrins social presence and actions were impactful. Keep talking in circles.
    Not weird, just you being unable to understand matters.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

First one to break the strap on his purse loses.