1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoamerica at V.I.R.

Discussion in 'General' started by Scott S., May 13, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He was definitely up before that but he was pacing and staggered a few times

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The only way they could have improved the response time is by having an ambulance stationed on the outside of the track between the kink and turn 1. No way can an ambulance cross that front straight safely unless red flag goes out and all bikes see it at turn 10 and funnel into the pits.

3. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

So everyone take note if Josh tests the SBK soon. They already have him, gels with team, and I think eager to jump on that thing. Thoughts?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This lack of ambition is not conducive to finding solutions outside the box.

[​IMG]

noles19 and badmoon692008 like this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Which kids do you know in jc and what are they struggling with that they can't control?

6. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hahaha I guess I meant WSBK and MotoGP. I'm sure in real roads racing, the injured racer has to walk to the hospital on his own :D

8. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Interesting thought, and awesome to give him the benefit of the doubt there, but his exact words in Italian translate (both literally and idiomatically) to "I stayed lying down for over two minutes with the noise of the bikes passing by alongside without anyone helping me". His English translation is idiomatically correct (as opposed to literally correct) in many ways, including the time.

Not faulting him for his post at all, it sucks and he's subjective, but it's not a translation error.

Britt likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s not Moto Americas fault that Petrucci crashed during the cool down lap. :D
    [​IMG]

Sudowoodo and A. Barrister like this.
  10. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

kirk erlinger likes this.
  13. r6fast

r6fast Well-Known Member

Still crying about cold tires. Meanwhile Stanboli talked about it and said the tire Temps didn't drop at all on their bikes. Whiny euro's..

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

A one-way ticket on a Delta non-stop to Italy, would solve this whole deal...till the next uninformed Euro comes to bitch.

G 97, TurboBlew and 418 like this.
  15. 418

418 Expert #59

received_679168113170785.jpeg

Where is the MA social media rep when you need them....

16. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

One things for sure, the comments in this thread are why we suck. Whether you like/dislike or agree/disagree with what happened, our culture is continually boning our riders’ chances of succeeding overseas.

tophyr likes this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

'Merica!

18. 418

418 Expert #59

Plot twist, I'm not American. By birth at least.

Some of you Americans think the world of the Euros and think they can do no wrong.

What Petrucci did was shitty and unprofessional. Twice.

That whole situation could have been handled way different. And he was the instigator.

I'm out on this topic.

mpusch, TurboBlew, tophyr and 6 others like this.
  19. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Elias became a fan favorite. It has nothing to do with nationality, and everything to do with attitude. Edited because i forgot the obvious example, Scholtz. Dude is happy, fast, and loves to race.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
    mpusch, badmoon692008, Nathey and 7 others like this.
  20. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Wait until he runs the short course at BIR...
    You ain't heard nothing yet. :crackup:

badmoon692008, 418, DDK732 and 4 others like this.