1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica 2017!

Discussion in 'General' started by mino6466, Apr 17, 2017.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Saw some pics on the facebook, Josh Hayes almost got his bike on the billboard, and the dash was quite a ways up in a tree.
    #sendit

MELK-MAN likes this.
  2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

you can wear the best gloves money can buy.. but if ya don't strap those things on well enough... I can only assume that's what allowed that to happen, i wear the same gloves he does.

Superbike press conference ".. scud missle".. that qualifies as SHOTS FIRED ! ! ! :) Yea, watching Rogers reactions was mega entertaining. :)

More Debise brilliance. Geezus that guy can ride. my vote for best rider in MA right now. No offense to any of other top guys that have more talent in their lil' toe than i have in my body.

dammitjoshhayes ! :( the veteran will be back, that guy rocks VIR like nobody's business. .

Gino230, JTRC51 and sdiver like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:clap:

John29 likes this.
  4. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

can we get Eslick into some kind of Hall of fame already ?

MELK-MAN likes this.
  5. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I see your Debise and raise you an Elias. :D

JTRC51 and MELK-MAN like this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Great racing today. @r6boater, good race by Draik and loved the comment on the box,"I'm coming for you..." great to hear that confidence and the first win is right around the corner for sure. I was watching from 6/7 and how he didn't manage to dump it on the ground a few times was awesome to watch.:bow:

r6boater likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ohhh, that press conference....:clap:

Shenanigans likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I love Elias but Debise gets this one. He rides the wheels off that old gixxer!

9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Moto2 Champion. Beat Rossi heads-up. Sorry, agreed Debise was awesome but not in the same league.

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We're not comparing resumes, we're comparing recent performances.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

.. what he said :)

12. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

Damn, I missed the press conference, anyone got a link?

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Bein sports on Facebook has it posted

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

http://www.motoamerica.com/let-rivalry-begin

“I got a decent drive up the hill coming into the last corner and Toni [Elias] looked back and was off the gas a little bit, so I just went to the outside to brake and he moved over on me, hard,” Beaubier said. “I knew it was because of yesterday’s incident in the last corner. He looked back at me and shook his head. I felt like I didn’t do anything wrong so I just told him I wasn’t in the wrong there. I was wondering why he was tapping his helmet after the race finished, and he said he has memory, or something like that. At the end of the day I have memory about all the crap he did last year. I still have respect for the guy, but I’m not going to respect someone that doesn’t respect us out on the racetrack, plain and simple.”

To that, Elias responded.

“It’s very simple,” the Spaniard said. “Yesterday I was clean also, like it has been today, but I received [two] hits and went in the grass. I could [race] harder, but I don’t need it. We can play clean, and not like this. Me and Roger [Hayden] today we had a big battle, and we have been clean [with] each other. We play clean. But, if we have to play a little bit more dirty that is my strongest point, and I’m also strong in strategy. If you [Beaubier] want to come here like this [aggressive], let’s do it. No problem. You are a good rider and you don’t need to do it like that. We love to play hard and want to put on a good show. That is my goal.”

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  15. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

hmm....... I hate facebook. When I go there I don't even see sports. Just some guys running around a large grass field. Do you have a direct link it would be greatly appreciated. I don't use social media sites much.

EDIT: Post above me has the link now. Thanks

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great weekend.... Great to see everyone....

17. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

a rivalry is the icing on the cake...

18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I've never disliked Elias before, but he sounds like a whiny little bitch. Whether it was a dirty pass or not is questionable, but it's not like he crashed him out and ruined his season. You lost a few seconds, shut up and get the fuck over it. I like Cam even more now, I hope he wins another one this year.

greytarzan likes this.
  19. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Again, was there more to his crying than the pass under the bridge? If there wasn't, Toni is a bitch because that was by no means, a pass to get pussy about.

greytarzan likes this.
  20. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

even me? lol