1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most insane story ever

Discussion in 'General' started by lookin4trbl, Nov 6, 2008.

1. lookin4trbl

lookin4trbl I have the power

This is probably the weirdest first post ever, but the craziest thing happened to me the other day. My buddy calls and asks if I can help him move a few things, I say “no problem” and get ready to head to his place. My wife’s got to take the kid to the doctor, so I got nobody to watch the dog. My buddy says it’s cool if I bring him, so I put Kujo in the car and head over. After 4 hours of carrying stuff in from the U-haul, I notice my dog missing. The front door had been left open during the last trip and I was about to kill my friend. Just then, I hear some yelping and a bunch of cursing coming one of the bedrooms in the house. I fling open the door and some sick tattooed freak cracker ass mother fucker has my pitbull pinned to the floor in some nasty ass position. Mother fucker is butt ass naked. Dripping wet. Even worse, he’s got 3 small dogs lined up next. That shit is as illegal as it gets. F*ck illegal, that shit is just sick. I grab my dog and leave, slamming the door behind me. Go outside to the car to get my glock. Sure enough, the old lady calls and I have to go home to let her in with the sick kid. I’m driving away and see the twisted freak standing outside in his boxers like he wants a piece of me. Fool should thank his lucky stars.

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

Nice, the other side of Skip's story

3. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

:crackup: :up:

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

post of the month

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LOLOLOL

7. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

8. Liren

Liren Sippy Cup Siren

9. Valorum

Valorum Ninja Monkey

Best post evah :crackup:

10. pdxr6

pdxr6 Well-Known Member

I give that one a solid A

11. 56cbr600rr

56cbr600rr Well-Known Member

F'n Great First Post!!!

12. Czolgosz

Czolgosz Banned

13. HD1911

HD1911 Johnny Rocket

this has been a stellar day for the Beeb :beer:

14. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

As far as first posts go, that one has to be at the top of the list.

15. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

what?

what?

16. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

+1

Best first post ever? Really? I enjoy the "How do you do a wheelie?" first post much more.

"Go outside to the car to get my glock."

17. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

awesome!!!!!!!!!11

18. 56cbr600rr

56cbr600rr Well-Known Member

Where's Skip?
    :crackup:

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Out looking for a collar as a thank you gift?

20. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

This is the 2nd of these I have read in a couple minutes now. Very funny stuff. Poor ol Skip!! or poor ol pit bull.