1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morgan Spurlock

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Marc Camp, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

I didn't know the guy was so anti gun.He's on CNN now describing how evil the NRA is and of course the gun manufacturing companies are also.It's unbelievable how one sided his commentary is.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Isn't he the guy that stuffed himself on mickey D's for a month?

3. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Yea he's the same douche.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Needs another fifteen minutes of fame. What a douche.

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

That is one of the few remaining beautiful things about America...his right to be an ill-informed dip shit is safe.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Not really surprising since he's another Hollywood semi- celebrity with a serious liberal slant toward life. Personally, I can't give a shit one way or the other about what he thinks.

7. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

He's one of the Hollywood types I'd give a listen to. I enjoy hearing his perspective even when I don't agree.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I really only enjoyed watching him gorge himself on fast food shit and them vomit out his car window.

9. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

That's the reason I will give him a listen; he'll go live out his theory for better or worse. That's not always persuasive but I can't knock him for having a first person opinion.

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I agree with this. I kinda wish there was someone super conservative who would go out and test out left winger theories/lifestyles and film it.

11. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

I liked his "best movie ever sold" film. I also liked his show where he did something that most people don't experience but have strong opinions regarding. ate some weird diet, lived on min wage, few other things. I give him more credit than other liberals

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The average working American these days could just film the life they are living.