1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More shameless self-promotion!

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEdette, Dec 4, 2001.

1. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

After a month, I have finally finished updating the TFS Racing website. Tom's diary entries from the GNF, TGPR and the Performance day at CMP are up, as well as my diary entry from TGPR. And if you missed them the first time, there is a link to the umbrella girl pics from the pictures page (cick on GNF pics).
    http://www.TFSRaceTeam.com

[​IMG]

------------------
    The Official Inflatable of Retard Row
    #422 Novice
    TFS Racing

2. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

Very Cool! Very Informative!
    Tooo Informative!!! [​IMG]

I Checked out the umbrella girl photos again...Just can't get enough.
    I'm thinking possible "girls of retard row" pictorial. What do you think? I'll shoot it for free!!!!!! [​IMG]
    TIW, is that yout natural hair color?
    I'm sorry! was that out of line.. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by emeyer (edited 12-04-2001).]

3. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Thanks Ed, and notice that great pic on the front page. [​IMG] I think a Retard Row photo shoot would be hilarious. Oh, wait, is this just an effort to get me back in that outfit?! [​IMG]

4. RacerGirl435

RacerGirl435 Guest

How far did you have to turn the picture to make it look like he's leaned over? [​IMG] j/k

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I just found out Tardholio raced in 2000. So he's a third year novice huh? Who's the Cherrypicker now? [​IMG] Stickboy doesn't count. He sucks. [​IMG]

6. I wouldn't talk Tony. You were only an expert for, what, four race weekends. That means you've been a novice for...um...five years toal. I don't care if you raced or not, I wrote the check for the licenses! [​IMG]
    I'll get back to work now. See ya.

7. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Man the wife treats you like that? I'll have to come by the shop with some pointers on keeping the little woman in check!
    When did you start at Carolina Honda, do I know you? I used to know everybody there but since Ted and McGrady left it's a diffrent place.
    John Bartlett

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That's it! I'm going into hiding now [​IMG] And I paid for the licenses.

9. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I worked at Columbia Powersports for about five years. I was the service manager. Remember the black ZX6R that sat next to my desk at the old location on Rosewood? That was me. I remember you from back in the day. We never rode together though.

[This message has been edited by Ex CCS Racer (edited 12-05-2001).]

10. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

You'll have to talk to Ed. I think he leaned the camera after exclaiming "DAMN! That guy is slow, I gotta make this picture look like he's going fast or he won't buy it!" [​IMG]

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

If it isn't Mr. "third year novice cherry picker" himself [​IMG]

12. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Ya, I remember that, right about the time I let Mark Cross and Sullivan talk me into running off Douglas Road at about 100 MPH! Ya, I remenber you, I'll come by, in fact my son and I were there last weekend and I saw you but it didn't register, old age thing!
    I'm in the market for a dirt bike to ride with him.

13. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

I DID notice that picture!!!Whoever took THAT really knows his stuff and should be shooting GP's in Europe.....and getting paid large amounts for doing it....maybee even offered a ride as Rossi's team mate...drool!
    Damn! fell asleep again.. Had the best dream!
    Anyway, I think a Retard Row "calendar" might be in the making for 2002. I can see pictures of ALL of you dressed in that outfit showing Madonna the real meaning of "Vouge". Self-sponsorship potential.
    All said and done though, I will always think of those shiny shorts, the knee high boots and that RED hair whenever I see your posts.
    Tom doesn't mind if you fill the fantasies of other men does he? He sucks anyway.
    How much for a poster print? I'll trade you for one of Tom..on the bike...racing...not in that outfit...nevermind...
    [​IMG]

14. emeyer

emeyer Well-Known Member

I did! and you bought it! [​IMG]
    (thanks)

15. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

LMAO! First of all, Tom doesn't mind. It was his idea in the first place. The more catcalls I got, the more he grinned under his helmet. And second, if men have been reduced to fantasizing about me, then I feel very sorry for them.

16. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

Seems wierd that in most cases, your finishes are better in B class than C class..... are you on the same bike?

17. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Yup, it was the same bike. That stat shocked me all season long too. I think it was due to pushing so hard to keep up with those big 750 meanies that I ended up gapping the rest of the 600's by the time the 750's left me for gone! [​IMG]