1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini age minimum?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by britx303, Aug 20, 2014.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is there a minimum age in order to run WERA minis? I went through the rulebook,and didnt find any info on this,unless i skimmed passed if it did address age.

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Rulebook, Chapter 7, #5
    5. Any rider under the age of 18 may not compete without the duly notarized consent of parents or legal guardian. The notarized consent will be retained by WERA. In addition, each rider under the age of 18 must have on file with WERA a minor release form which can be obtained from WERA. Some facilities may require this form every weekend, the forms will be available at registration. Rider 8 years old may ride in practice onlywith the mini’s. Riders 9 years old are limited to 50cc & 80cc classes. Riders 10 years old are restricted to the 125cc GP class. Riders 12 & 13 years old are restricted to 650cc LW Twins machines. Riders 14 & 15 years old are limited to “C” class machinery. Riders 16 and older are allowed to run any WERA legal machinery. These limits may be changed at WERA’s discretion on a case by case basis.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

DOH!:eek: i got to another spot about minis and it stopped and went on to something else class-wise.thanks:up:

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

looks like i'm old enough to run the minis :D