1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid Ohio VMD - Garage Share

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by busapilot, May 18, 2015.

1. busapilot

busapilot Well-Known Member

They guys I usually go with to Mid Ohio VMD are heading South and East instead. I'm looking for a garage to share. I'm bringing a CB350, RD350 and really nice coffee maker. Who's got garage space?

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I usually pit outside the garages on purpose. I like to mingle with the crowd.

3. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

Do people still go to this event??

4. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Plenty of people there last year.

5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That and no Rats or Bird Crap....:crackup: Hell I was afraid to plug power in in those...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We do. Fun time every year :D :beer:

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

VMD is a gotdammm blast!

8. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Was lucky to share a garage last year with the peeps you know that are going south and east. I will be under my canopy somewhere, youd be welcome there, I love coffee.

9. busapilot

The VMDs have been nothing but a blast for me. I have yet to meet someone I didn't like - inside and outside the paddock. The racing is clean and tight. The partying is hearty anywhere in the complex. Yes, I prefer the larger crowds and vendors, but times are what they are.

(On my schedule of races) Mid Ohio is my favorite track. The elevation changes and flow of the track suit my riding style, and I love the spectators - except for the guy that shat on the track (Turn 11) 2 years ago.

I make a conscious effort to ignore 'politics' when I'm racing. That said, to whom it may concern: Please, for the love of God and Kenny Roberts, work it out with AHRMA next year!

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I PM'd you regarding garage space.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Wait....didnt you meet me there?.;)

12. ungwaha

ungwaha Well-Known Member

May I ask a question? I have a 92 ZX7 that I have been racing in AHRMA and I am thinking about doing this event this year. What class or classes is that legal for? Gen X SB HW and 90's SS?

13. busapilot

Changed my life for sure. Thx Clancy!