Megan Kelly’s fall from grace

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Oct 25, 2018.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That was a perfect fucking quip. If I had a hat, I’d tip it to this fine fellow.

gixxerreese likes this.
  2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I guess I left an opening there.....:mad: Should've known better in this crowd.:beer:

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yeah, I could go for that kind of punishment.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sorry. Was trying to be ofunny, not offensive. Thanks for being a good sport. :beer:

5. 418

418 Expert #59

Damn I didn't realize she was 47 years old. I guess when you talk shit for a living you tend to stay looking young.

6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

It's sooo fucking stupid. Ever seen the movie "White Chicks"? Where's the outrage....or is it that white people can't pretend to be black but blacks can pretend to be white....and the opposite sex. Damn moron liberals. They just get dumber and dumber. Glad she's walking away with 69 million of NBC's money...

badmoon692008 and K51000 like this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This. I get sick of people apologizing for saying something that really does not need to be apologized for.

David-imoddavid and K51000 like this.
  8. joec

joec brace yourself

You'll have to wait till I'm done. And apparently in waiting till Joe rogan is. Lol.

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

What? You never saw "Soul Man"?:crackup:

[​IMG]

kangasj, Potts N Pans and cpettit like this.
  10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I'll take "Movies that Hollywood will NEVER remake" for $1,000, Alex.

MachineR1, shakazulu12 and 418 like this.
  11. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

69 million? I thought there was a big thing going on about women not receiving equal pay compared to men. I sure don't make that kind of doe rae me. I'm gunna sue!

12. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

To me, this gets to be like athletes - I simply cannot see the value they're providing to the world (that isn't duplicated by others). Sure, they add value to their program, but most can/will be replaced rather easily with similar folks of similar skills and backgrounds.

The only person who cannot be replaced is warren buffet, but that's a topic for another day...

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Which is sad because it and White Girls we both fairly funny. People need to learn to lighten the fuck up.

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Anyone care to share in what context she uttered those words? I don't care enough to look it up....lol

15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

The journalist seemingly defended "blackface" and "white face," during a round-table discussion on Tuesday's segment, for Halloween because it was "OK when I was a kid as long as you were dressing like a character.” Kelly's remarks drew backlash, and she apologized

XFBO likes this.
  16. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I really don’t think it was that bad I just was pointing out how I liked watching her and so did other people then she seemed to change then this she’s done rich but done

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You need to give her a break to make sammiches.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The trend is certainly not headed in that direction

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

69 mill, for a talking head? This really pisses me off, and yes, I'm OK w/ capitalism and capitalists. But that's just beyond insane $$.

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Soul Man and Blazing Saddles would cause riots if they came out today. If only we could make it happen.

badmoon692008 and E Reed like this.