1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meat & 3, what do y'all got for lunch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I'll start, 2 devilled eggs as my app, and remember this is lunch, right? Next 'll push my tray down to order a chicken fried steak with no gravy, with a double order of mac-n- cheese and a side of field peas and a jalapeno biscuit with a large, sweet tea. (FYI meat n 3)

I'll put some fresh onions on the field peas and then grab my plastic fork, napkin etc., and then push the tray to the cashier to pay. Once I get to my table, I'll use salt n pepper and Trappey's Louisiana pepper sauce in vinegar sauce on the peas!

Happy, happy!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Same breakfast/lunch pack as ever, but with one special twist today.

PHAT hamburgerbun sandwich of home-smoked pulled pork, 4 ounces of Costco Steak Strips jerky, 6 boiled eggs (whites only) ((no racist)), banana, 4 bottles of water, one bottle of juice/soda, thermos of coffee, 1 nature valley granola and one other cellophane packed bar of whatever was on sale.

Today's special twist is a small thermos of some pinto beans and short ribs I did up in the Instant Pot last night.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Coffee. Did actually eat breakfast, that was leftover pizza.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I got a dafuq, followed with you all talkin bout

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

However do you maintain your boyish figure like that?

:crackup:

7. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Soup and salad every workday

Made fresh salads Sunday and put in vacuum containers, they last 2 weeks this way

My friends wife makes these 24oz soups for a group of us each week in individual polypropylene containers and deliverw them, and I put them in my travel crockpot for work, it's at the perfect temp whenever I get time to eat

This has improved my diet and digestion 10 fold

My problem is at work if I eat a big lunch I get tired as shit....so I eat small