Marriage question

Discussion in 'General' started by glenngsxr, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well hell yeah, AFTER....it's all done with, then anyone's fair game.:up:

2. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Metalhead's advice while good, might seem too calculated and reserved for Glenn to relate to during this troubled period in his life. Now would be a really good time for SpeedyE to weigh in with his opinion on how he would handle this particular situation.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

SpeedyE would either

A) adopt a squirrel
    B) adopt a stripper

:D

4. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

You dont trust them lawyers? :D Shit, they'll probabyl make shit up he wont have an alibi for other than her.

5. glenngsxr

glenngsxr Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. Trying to get used to the new normal. It will take a bit, but feeling a little better as of right now. For ScottH, I'm avid runner already and you are right. It helps me tremendously.

6. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

I remember reading most of this thread back when it was first up, and deciding not to say anything cause i could not understand it.

I remember thinking wow, I'm so lucky, I know she will never do this.
    We were so happy, I thought, I thought we were perfect.

Funny thing is the last post in this thread is the 1 year anniversary of my wedding date

Jan 20th that all went to SHIT, and I am now in basically the same situation.
    I post here to say thank you for the advice to everyone, and Glenn, I hope you are doing well bud, I now know how you feel.

Now I just try to put myself past this, which is incredibly hard.
    (I don't wish to threadjack, so this is all I will say here)

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Can you start a new thread? :D (I know I won't be the only one thinking it!)

On a serious note, real sorry to see any of the boys on here having marital problems, we've ALL been there at some point.....hang tough guys.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

+1 ^

And damn.....it only took 1 year?

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Was listening to this Tool song the other day and thought of this thread.

If I let you, you would make me destroy myself. But in order to survive you, I must first survive myself. I can sink no further and I cannot forgive you. There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice. Shameless now. Nameless now. Nothing now. No one now. But my soul must be iron cause my fear is naked. I'm naked and fearless. And my fear is nakeeeeeeeeed!