March Madness

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Mar 29, 2024.

1. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Worst sport ever, except for the one where you chase a little white dimply ball or yellow fuzzy one, fight me.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Bowling, fishing, and poker.

Participating in the above is aiiight, but watching them is arrtarded.

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Good game so far!

4. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Yep. Our daughter is at Mackey watching the game. She said she won’t be able to hear tomorrow. Haha

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Perdue put up a good fight but the 2nd half they just couldn't keep up ... gotta hand it to the UCONN coaches, after half time they blew it open.

That 2nd half defense was great! The ATL Hawks should hire some of those coaches LOL

6. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Baseball....

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Don't me dissin' my nap inducement sport! That said NASCAR works well for that too.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

UCONN was awesome. Congrats to them.

9. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Sad for Purdue, but UConn played great. Edey kept them in it for the first half.

10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Purdue is/was a one man band last night, as well as one dimensional. No perimeter shooters at all. Not even 15% from behind the arc…7 attempts, 1 made. Against a team like UConn, who does everything well…inside or outside the arc, and a solid defense. The game had no other outcome.

Bloodhound likes this.
  11. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

That's why I bet UConn and made a grand....all they had to do was hold Edey a bit (or slow him down). He had a great night but no team behind him...he had whet? 37? Next guy had like 12 and then single digits?