1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowered Price - Honda RS250 Grand Prix Race Bike

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Rusnak_322, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

PRICE DROP!

Now asking $6,500 for everything or I can sell the bike without the spares and the VHM heads for $5,850 .

Honda RS250 Grand Prix Bike!

Possible trade for a street bike or newer 600 Supersport racebike.

[​IMG]

I have a 1998 Honda RS250 with 1999 updates (PJ carbs and electronics).

Less then 100 miles on a new bottom and top end. Every bearing and seal in the motor was replaced, as were the reeds, plugs and plug caps. The cylinders have also just been re-plated and at the same time I got a set of VHM (leaded) heads for the bike. I have an extra insert for the heads. I still have the stock heads.

• The clutch basket was recently replaced.

I have a new Barnett Kevlar clutch in the box.

I have one extra cylinder and two extra pipes.

Also a complete brand new top end in the box.

The forks and shock were done by Traxxion.

The steering dampner is new (HRC).

I have Hjelm rear sets with new shifter and brake levers plus the stock parts.

I have some extra internal trans gears plus a full set of Renthal sprockets.

Full jetting

Tons of new gaskets, seals, crash parts.

I have a footpeg rear stand and one that fits in the axel.

I also have several new Zero Gravity windscreens – both stock and double bubble.

I have 2 sets of sharkskin's - one painted with a little rash and one that is primered and ready to paint. I can paint it for the new owner.

I bought the bike from Jason DiSalvo in 2000 and then hurt myself on my R6. I haven't raced the bike much at all. The bike has not seen the track too many weekends since 1999.

Email me if interested. [email protected]

Located in Ohio – can ship / deliver.

For Pictures, go to *** HERE ***

2. lsd racing

lsd racing Well-Known Member

Trade?

Interested in a trade? I have a 2001 Duc Monster 600 race ready (never raced, bought for my wife). Bike has 3000 mi, new clip-ons, steering damper, pilot race 2's (brand new), CF lower cowl and hugger, braded brake lines, extra rr rim, stage 1 jet kit, and K&N air filter.

3. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

Trade?

No, if it were a 900 or a S4, then yes.

I just sold a 2000 M750 this summer. It was a fun bike, but under powered for the flat straight roads of NE Ohio.

eddie

4. lsd racing

lsd racing Well-Known Member

RE: Trade

It also has a clean title:D

5. wera_123

wera_123 Well-Known Member

I offer 5600 for everything just so I can stop seeing this bike forsale

6. Cesar761

Cesar761 Guest

750?

2001 GSX-R 750?? blue and white stok bodywork already safetywired goodridge steel braided brake lines yoshi trs bolt on clean title 1 owner 4k mi??? Even up everything?

7. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet