1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Z50?

Discussion in 'General' started by Slider82, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

2. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

3. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Probably the same ones that tried to sell last year. Bid with to a 1/4 of a gabillion dollars and the reserve was never met.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I never saw a "Chromie" before!

5. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

It was a limited edition, 3000 made, fairly rare but not near as collectible as some people think. The brand new in the crate thing but unless you're going to leave them crated up and resell them they're just a cherry Z50 and you lost a ton of money. And if you leave them crated you have a cardboard box to look at.

I was hoping Huey would buy them and invite us all for a New Year's handlebar banging party.:D

6. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

You see them on craigslist every once in awhile. Had this one for a couple of years .Lady I worked with gave it to me . It was not running and her dad was into Harley's and wanted nothing to do with it. I did end up giving her $100.00 and had running 10 minutes after I got it home.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I guess I dont understand the attraction? I had one. Never thought enough of it to collect one.
    Forget which MX guy had a whole fleet of them where he & his friends would battle with them in his backyard.

8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

23 grand?????

Uhmmm, No.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Neat.:):clap:

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I didn't think Honda would let a dealer sell anything still in the crate.

11. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member