1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Way Down - In Theaters Tonight Only

Discussion in 'General' started by Wade Parish, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

http://www.longwaydown.com/

I'll be going to the showing at the Castleton Square AMC on the northeast side of Indy. Lemme know if you wanna buy me some popcorn. :D

2. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Double check tickets online before you go if you haven't already. Every theater around here has been sold out a long time ago because of the Beemer and adventure rider people.

3. Wade Parish

Ah, good point.

Thanks.

4. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

We're going tonight too. Its also on TV Saturday night.

5. Blood Shot

Blood Shot Banned

Guys night out. :)

6. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

Ryan, when and what channel is it on Saturday?

Scott P.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've got it at home and I thinks its better than Long Way Round. Both are excellent though.

8. shogun

shogun Well-Known Member

Fox Reality...

9. Ryan Nelson

10. Rich SmithMoore

Rich SmithMoore Well-Known Member

Please tell me they don't burst into tears again after they fall over in the mud cuz their support caravan of 4-wheel vehicles is at least 80 miles away.:rolleyes:

11. Ryan Nelson

Probably. Its still good entertainment watching them suffer regardless if a chase vehicle shows up 2 days later.

12. Rich SmithMoore

Rich SmithMoore Well-Known Member

Good point. Maybe the chase vehicles had all the food and beer....;)

13. Ryan Nelson

I was watching Boorman's "Race to Dakar" the other night and they have a nice cold beer at one of the extended stops somewhere out in the middle of the desert at a bivouac. I thought to myself "I bet that is one good beer".

Riding a bike at high speed thru sand dunes in a near white out from dust while their electronic chirpers are going off alerting them to the cars about to overtake them with a large speed differential. Try that for 16 hours a day. Yikes.
    Oh - and they had support vehicles - although the bmx x5's electrical problems bordered on madness.

14. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

Fun movie. We went to the theatre and really enjoyed it. Less drama than the first, but still some spectacular scenery, neat people, a few very moving visits to various places (site of a massacre in Rwanda, etc.).... and they even visited the original set of Owen and Beru's moisture farm (from Star Wars, for you non-geeks), which has been turned into a bar.

15. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I saw it tonight and LOVED it. What a great story. It seems like some people really need an adventure to live. I feel like that is one of the reasons I like roadracing. Often before I go out for practice or a race my wife says "have fun storming the castle!"... in reference to my need for an adventure / battle.

16. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Really really good!
    "OH EVE!" hahaha

Beth: The people I went with have actually been to that and all the other film sites in that country. But they also have a 10' Falcon hanging in their house and autographs from 90% of the orginal cast!

17. Wade Parish

:stupid:

18. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

well done.

loved his wife taking all the face plants & soldiering on... that's hawt.
    the Gorrillas were amazing!

19. Ryan Nelson

What's going to be on TV is the "full" version - like 6 hours - not the 2hr "theatrical version". Sat night is just the first episode.