1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOC Endurance wants to thank...

Discussion in 'General' started by slopoke114, Sep 25, 2006.

1. slopoke114

slopoke114 Well-Known Member

This is Jimmy with LOC Endurance, and I just wanted to send out a big thanks to everyone that helped us out this weekend. We had a less than optimal weekend getting taken out from behind after the second red flag. I especially want to thank Steven Breckenridge, Phil Caudill, and Skip Salines. Steven came over after the crash and helped us get our bike back together even though we are in a tight points race for the championship with his team. Phil also jumped in and helped us get things back together. Thank you Skip for letting us use your back wheel. We would have struggled to finish the race without it. I also want to thank Chad Lewin for finishing the race for us after Dan couldn't ride. THANK YOU everybody, and hopefully things will work out a little better at the GNF. :beer:

2. goodmatt78

goodmatt78 Well-Known Member

Hey Jimmy...this is Matt for On2-racing.....glad to see that you guys got back out there.

Also, I enjoyed seeing you back it into turn five.....Nice pass...punk! :D

3. slopoke114

Thanks. How was your weekend? did everything go smooth for you guys?

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

How about thanking me, and send me a check:Poke:
    Jackass:D

5. slopoke114

When we got to the track on sunday we were like "where's Gary" but you had packed up and left already. Dan should be sending you a PM sometime today to cover that. How is martin?

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's what they all say. I figured you guys went out and got trashed, and slept in. If it had not been raining like a bitch, I would have left 2 hours earlier.
    Martin: dislocated shoulder, with some bone damage. He's getting a CAT scan today.

7. slopoke114

That sucks. Do you have a rider for the GNF or will martin try to make it?

8. shill00

shill00 Well-Known Member

Jimmy glad to see you guys get back out to race!
    Hope everything is ok. Good Luck @ the GNF!
    Twisted Wizard is done for the year.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

We're not going to make the GNF. No point, Ghetto Customs has wrapped up the championship. I would have had to take 2 weeks off of work. I have to wait and see what happens this winter. But we're done running with WERA full time.

10. slopoke114

Well damn. Thanks for all your help this year. We will miss you in Atlanta. Good luck at Daytona:beer:

11. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

I just sent the Paypal Gary.....So you can call off the Dog now.........:Poke: :D :D

12. slopoke114

How is Shawn doing? I heard he was pretty messed up.

13. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

:crackup:

I see the effects of landing on your dome have passed.

14. goodmatt78

Our weekend was pretty good, no problems. The track was great and fun as hell....we are still slow running :39's.

Did Dan get hurt in the crash in turn 2?

15. slopoke114

He was a little concussed but other than that he was ok. He could not ride again, but will be fine for the GNF.

16. shill00

After the crash, Shawn rode for about 40 mins, came in feeling sick. He ended up passing out or falling down by the bathrooms after his time on the bike...so he was transported via ambulance to the hospital. He had a concussion. He's doing okay now, just sore. Amazing & scary that he was racing out there.

Big thanks to who ever seen Shawn go down by the bathrooms! :up:

17. goodmatt78

Hey Shar...Glad to hear he is OK.

18. shill00

We did find out that he has a fracture in his C-7 vertebrae from an x-ray. So they sent him in for a cat scan, it must have been old there is some scar tissue around it. Doesn't hurt or bother him so guess we just leave it.

The butthead sure knows how to screw up an anniversary :D
    (Saturday was our 6th anniv.) :rolleyes:

19. Triple R 50

Triple R 50 Well-Known Member

Just curious who was in the turn two crash fest at the third re-start? I was ,but was taken out from behind so don't know the story. I heard we were the only one that didnt get going again.

20. slopoke114

I am not sure what happened, but my teammate who was riding the bike said he was hit from behind, and that sent him flying over your bike. I know that twisted wizard was involved, but I don't know what started the whole incident.