1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets' see some your bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by boccarp, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

I traded it for CBR1000RR, then bought it back from that guy a year or so later after he ugly modified it to this. Cheap Chinese fairing, badly fabricated 2 into 1 exhaust, badly fabricated sub frame to mount CBR1000RR tail.

Instead of putting it back to together, I parted it all out and made bunch of $$ but regret doing so and should have kept it.

Attached Files:

2. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

ive seen that bike before (pics) and love that left hand exhaust.

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Purists aside...I love that bike. That's a sharp looking machine.
    As far as Chinese bodywork? All things considered for a non original bike...

Really can't be beat for the price...and on bike prone to crashing ,why not?

But I understand...To each their own, Took me 5 years to gather OEM bodywork for a RG500 project...
    The OEM bodywork...makes 100% all the difference in value to collectors.
    Kinda silly; in the wide scope of things, but I get it.

Raceless man likes this.
  4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Buddy of mine finally got around to posting our ride last summer just in case anyone is interested in the SuperDuke GT, my buddy is following on his Tuono factory.

5. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

2 things....that car doing a u'ey...that shit pisses me off soooo bad....Had a bike do the same thing to me once, leaving the lookout....I was probably 100 mph and dude is doing a u-turn in the middle of the road.

And the chick at the lookout ....2xidb? :)

Otherwise, great vid. I went back in 2020 on my tuono after a 10 yr hiatus. Stayed at tapoco lodge for 3 days....I went thru the Gap 1 1/2 times. Ran into a cincinnati native and long time racer Todd Hennessey. Some of you cats know him. He retired and moved to the area. Anyway, Gap scares the piss out of me anymore. Broke my leg and TL1000s in half there...and looped my '92 7/11 into the hotel knocking out one of the cinder block wall partition between the rooms. Wasn't so crazy back in the '90's.

6. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Are you sure?

7. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Lol ... Revisionist history....lol

I sometimes have the same rose colored outlook:blart:

8. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

The 93 VFR after restoration.

Attached Files:

Seiko, Razr, TurboBlew and 12 others like this.
  9. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

The old "refrigerator". Beautiful.

10. Shawn A.

Shawn A. Well-Known Member

1994 CBR600F2
    CBR600F2.jpg