1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Vegas shooting

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Metalhead, Oct 2, 2017.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

A lot of report saying isis is taking claim. That he converted months agao. Again, nothing factual yet.

samizx7 likes this.
  2. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

If he's a legal gun owner, so what if they did (the 2nd applies to him no)? Better yet, without invasive screening measures how are you going to tell (which last time I checked, the vast majority of posters here are against)? Is it just the case or the person carrying the case? Guy in a suit carrying the cases less of threat than ripped jeans and t-shirt? Not so confident that a 60's white male carrying a case is going set off profiling alarms. . .Why wait until after the fact to assume there's effective security measures? At the end of the day. . ."it's not guns that kill people. . .doesn't matter if it's black/tan, bolt, semi ect" so who gives a fuck what's in the case or what ammo he had. . .?

So tell me. . .which case can do more damage in the least amount of time?

image1.jpeg

If you want to find out, be prepared to change the argument about strict interpretation of the 2nd. . .or be fine with people (who have the potential to snap) owning weapons that reach out and touch someone from varying distances at alarming rates of fire and effectiveness.

You can't have both.

3. samizx7

samizx7 Well-Known Member

This is something I could stand behind. Too early to make assumption. He just based his assumption of what came on the news.

Trump make these assumption all the time and never heard you complain. Every time there was an attack he instantly tweet like it is a proven fact.

Anyway just because trump does it , does it make right. Let's wait for the detailes before assum anything.

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Show me a tweet from trump you're referring to.

5. samizx7

So what is it then. Some Muslim was behind the attack and the news covering it.?

6. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Great post. (today is not a beer clinking emoji day or else I would have given one).

7. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

POTUS just spoke. Good speech, and I'm surprised to say, comforting.

Mongo, there will always be a lot of dumb stuff said during tragedies. It's human nature for us to lash out in anger.

8. samizx7

The attack in London , the attack in Germany. He tweeted 5 minutes after the attack , that the person is Muslim and the police knew about him.

9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I dont disagree with you but you have to be more specific. There is an attack in those shitholes every 15 minutes.

10. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I don't get why we're even talking about Muslims. A moron brings it up in the first post, and then its a procession of people picking an argument where no one else made one.

samizx7 likes this.
  11. samizx7

I guess that is why trump tweet every 15 minutes. And I thought he got nothing better to do.

12. Fonda Dix

Really? You have been a member since 2004 and THIS is the first time you experienced this stupidity?

samizx7 likes this.
  13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Perhaps a Picture of my Face... it was a tongue in cheek post.. sorry you missed the sarcasm... perhaps it was too soon.

One of my Sons just text me Clinton is calling for people to stand up against the NRA and "imagine if he had had a "Silencer"...

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  14. Fonda Dix

He tweets every 15 minutes because he is the man-child in chief, an idiot, and has little to no impulse control.

jase and samizx7 like this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Police were looking for another but didn't call them a suspect. Geebus, how can so much crazy not be noticed by others.

16. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

True. But Captain Poopypants has made it abundantly clear that he has extra daily hate for the white man who is responsible for every mass shooting in America. He does this while completely ignoring the fact that many of the mass shootings were done by people that weren’t Caucasian.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I haven't noticed much of any security measures in place at most LV hotels or most nightclubs (a fair amount make you empty your pockets for inspection, Drais is the only one I've seen metal detect). I've seen people bringing in coolers and large duffel bags during check-in, either of which could be filled with all sorts of stuff. There's such a large volume of people coming into and out of the various Vegas resorts I can't see how it would be feasible to security check them all. You'd have enormous lines at all the entry points, not to mention the financial costs of implementing all that additional security staff and hardware.

Oh, and ISIS take claim of every shooting that happens around the world. I'd wait and see if there's some actual hard facts on that one.

18. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

It's a good question. I suspect many of us know, have known or have met folks that we are pretty darn uncomfortable with their mental condition. A few of which have arsenals...

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

So fucking sad. My cousin is in Vegas for this concert for her job (country station), but was luckily not at the concert at the time and is safe.

Only commentary I have for this one is that I fail to see how people can make ridiculous arguments about how a tool, is a tool, is a tool.

20. L8 Braker

L8 Braker 'Murica

More importantly, why is it a surprise when someone commits such a heinous act?

I mean, the news networks literally devote almost 100% of their day into spewing hateful rhetoric into their microphones. And people are glued to their TVs going, “YEAH! F*CK THAT OTHER SIDE! I HATE THEM! I F*CKING HATE THEM!! AAAGGGHHH!!!”