1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KX65 Minimoto For Sale - $1,500

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by SuddenBraking, May 29, 2021.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Hey all, bought this 18 months ago and have put about three tanks of Tru Fuel 2 stroke through it in the time I've owned in (don't get to the kart track enough during Covid and have since picked up another bike that works better for me). Also, it's way too small for me (6'3 and fat - my knees hit the handlebars).

Here's a couple of pics to prove I indeed have possession of said motorcycle, and here's a link to the original for sale ad:

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/fs-kx65-motard.364340/

Price is $1,500 OBO, and I'm open to hearing about trades (I've got a few bikes so could do a package deal for the right offer). Main "want" right now is a 70 for my oldest daughter. Would also knock money off if you're a handy mechanic and can help with some bike projects I've been putting off for forever (nothing big - fixing the carb/jetting on my 125 and helping wire up a relay on a different bike).

Bike is located in Bucks County, PA.

Attached Files:

2. TCC SZ

TCC SZ Active Member

Shipping to 30066?

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

This is sold and coming to a kart track near you (if you live on the west coast).