1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurtis Roberts

Discussion in 'General' started by Gsxrsliver1000, Oct 14, 2007.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

HUH? They had to start over AFTER last year not in the middle of last year like the "big 4" and with 1/10th the budget!

What, do you suggest they come to AMA or WSBK?

The whole idea of running his own GP race team is very impressive no matter how they finish! Hell, I feel pressured in wera, and I sponsor myself!

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

3. Since your going to be in fla you stupid F*cking F$ck, Why dont you do someting other then be the asshole you show us you are, NOT ONE TIME IN ALL THE POSTS THAT WERE SENT ABOUT MORGAN BEING IN THE HOSPITAL.You never even posted one get well. How about that to all you other jerks who love this Dirt bag.And please do come and see me. I cant wait to put you right next to Moran......You F in peice of shit.And go and ban me if you have to. I really dont care anymore!!!!

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Really classy.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

Somebody please ban this assbag....:rolleyes:

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

WTF? Finally reading the thread and offering up one post somehow makes you superior? Talk about a$$holes. You have proven that you missed the entire point of the thread. It ain't about you.

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

I'd say threatening to put someone else in the ICU kinda negates any goodwill he may have been attempting to purchase by posting in that thread. He's up to his old tricks once again, physical threats. What a jagoff.

8. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

My cellphone is such a cheap piece of junk, I can't keep up, but I feel I'm missing out.

Is someone threatening someone? Use the f word.

Gsilver? I narrowed Chango down to these peeps.
    Kenny Roberts.
    Eddie Lawson.
    Feddie Spencer.
    You.
    Me.
    My two golden retrievers.

My mom.
    Your auntie.

9. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Class act.You asked a question,got several well informed and well connected answers,and you spew this drivel.

Get a grip on something other than your beenie-weenie.

10. Hater

Hater Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in that thread. Does that make me a bad person?

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Same asshole who threatened to break JU's fingers a year ago.

Fastgixxr or whatever your name is, you are a tool.

Keep making threats, someone will call you on them.

Cant say FUCK but its OK to act like this douche bag :confused:

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't think I need to, you've proven yourself to be such a fool that there isn't really any reason for anyone to bother responding to your shit from here on out.

13. Even Keel

Even Keel Banned

Werd.
    Wouldn't that be the ultimate? No ban, but no reply. Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? Where did everyone go?

14. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

Okay, I guess this means I should cancel my appointment with:

Brian's Auto Clinic
    (Off Metro Parkway)
    Ft. Myers, Florida
    239-768-1116

Owned and operated by Brian Tochi, who rides a 2003 silver&black GSX-R1000 on the street

If anyone hears anything about a bad monkey being pummeled in Florida, please send the po-po to see my pal Brian Tochi, master of anonymous threats of personal harm and mayhem on the WERA BBS.

Oh, and Brian, old friend, Morgan knows I am pulling for him. I told him, just not on the BBS.

15. Chango Malo

Chango Malo Well-Known Member

PS: As if you even know Morgan, versus posting false BBS sympathy for effect.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, you still think this guy did not deserve what I said to him last time?

Just curious if you are finally waking up to reality.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There are other things too.:D

18. Oh iam sorry , nice come back, I guess everyone in here has to know him to say a kind word. YOU are SELFISH.....Always have been and Always will be.
    Still waiting for my beating. But the best is still to come. I cant wait to post the pic's i got of you...Maybe it may remind you of what is to happen to you again.......Wake up call is coming soon. Oh how this site is going to love it bet you will be speechless.......Think iam joking or not a man of my word.Like you. You just open a can of worms...Next time maybe you should STFU. And stay to the subject instead of trying to look like a moron that you are! Pic's will be posted in the next 24 to 48 hours. I got a 750 motor for sale if you need it for your next race......Cheater!

19. Chip

Chip Registered

Hahahahahaha.......your such an idiot. I can't wait to see the pics. :up:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:Pop: Dude has issues.