1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kobe Xpro...or amazing customer service (Scott Long)

Discussion in 'General' started by cowboy600rr, Mar 4, 2011.

1. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

So...after a 6 year layoff, I'm getting back on track. The other day I made the leap to get a suit for this season. After doing some research the Kobe seemed like a great deal. So i wanted to reach out to Scott Long for assistance. We had to play phone tag as I was always caught up in work. But let me say this, he responded to every voicemail and e-mail. Anyway, we got on the phone and Scott chatted about fit, what I would need, and such and said I was ready to go. So, I got my Xpro the other day and let me tell you, this is a nice suit. Much nicer than the picture on the website. Suit fits snug as it should, looks nice, and appears to be very well made. I e-mailed Scott to verify fit of everything and he explained all in detail. Can't wait to break the suit in and get on the track.

Again, I cannot commend Scott enough on the help/customer service he provided. This was by far the best customer service/support experience I've ever had. :bow: Scott, thanks a million and it was a pleasure speaking with you and dealing with you. Hope to see you at the races! I'm excited to be back!