1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Zac Chapman in your thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by BC, Aug 10, 2009.

1. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

Merry Christmas Jenny. Rejoice in the birth of our Savior. Still praying for your son and will be for as long as he needs it.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Merry Christmas, Zac and family.

3. God Bless Zac and his family and friends! Get well soon in the New Year Zac! :up:

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Merry Christmas, Zac and family.

5. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Merry Christmas Zac!

6. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Zack and Family, I will continue to pray for your needs.

7. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Zac and family

8. zacsmom

zacsmom Well-Known Member

Thank all of you for your wishes for Zac and the family during the holidays. Zac is in a regular room now at Baylor. Today his temp went up as did his heart rate. They ran blood work and found that his white blood cell count is elevated, so it seems he has an infection somewhere. They will run tests to determine the source of the infection so that it can be treated appropriately. If Zac's white blood cell count stays elevated, there is a chance the Dr. may postpone the eye surgery planned for Monday.

9. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

Dear "zacsmom"...

I think about, and pray for your son every day.

When I reflect about what Zac, you, and your family are going through, I have no right to complain about a single thing.

I applaud your strength, fortitude, determination and faith in God.

May God bless all of you...

10. zacsmom

Tuesday 12/29/09

Zac had his eye surgery yesterday as planned, and all went well. I started developing back pain on my way to Dallas and it became intolerable while Zac was in surgery. I spoke with the surgeon who said the procedure went without complications, and then I called in the calvery for myself. Zac's older sister stayed at the hospital with Zac while my sister and friend Wendy drove me to the emergency room. It was confirmed with a CT scan that I had a kidney stone. I don't know if there is ever a good time to have a kidney stone, but the timing was lousy yesterday. Thank goodness the Lord has his hand on all situations, and there was someone to come and get me while someone could stay with Zac.
    I called the nurses station this morning and Zac is still at "big Balor". The neurosurgeon will be the one to decide when Zac can return to BIR. She told me the therapist was in to give Zac range of motion to his arms and legs earlier this morning. She told me Zac wasn't opening his eyes much today so far, probably because of the swelling in his eyes from the surgery. Thank all of you for your continued prayer!!

11. just in time

just in time Well-Known Member

thank you for the update. i pray that you will get through the kidney stone pains quickly. i also wish zac and your family a wonderful new year.

12. zacsmom

Zac was transferred back to rehab this afternoon. Other than swelling in his eyes from the sugery he is doing pretty good.

13. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

My 8 yr. old prays for him every night. He said that he saw a video of Zac's crash on youtube. This can't be but he asks a lot of questions about him. Is there a site with pictures dedicated to him?

14. Chand

Chand Well-Known Member

prayers sent....

15. 2old2fat2slow

2old2fat2slow DragonKnee Racing

Still praying multiple times a day for Zac. I know the pain of Kidney stones so I will add Zac's Mom to my prayers too.

16. zacsmom

@ pucksdown, I have not heard of a video of the accident, and don't plan on pursuing that. I have googled Zac's name and found many hits with pictures of him as well. There is no dedicated site that I am aware of. Tell your son that Zac's mom says thank you so much for praying for her son.
    Zac resumed his therapies today at BIR. Since Zac's eyes are still very swollen, it was not very successful since that is Zac's only form of communication. Hopefully the bruising and swelling will diminish so that he can open his eyes fully again soon.

17. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

More prayers for you and your son.

18. Yuliya

Yuliya Well-Known Member

Wednesday 12/30/09

Saw Zac today; his eyes were so swollen that he was unable to open them for me. He resumed his therapies today, but not much accomplished since Zac's only form of communication is with his eyes. Thanks to Sharon and Lawrence who were with Zac when I got there after lunch. Thanks to friends who visited Zac after I left and said he did manage to get his eyes open somewhat for them. Thank you Lord for a wonderful son!

- via Jenny

19. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Zac and family. You guys will all pull through this and be much stronger.

20. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

Happy New Year Zac! This will all seem like a dream by next year's celebration.