1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Voted for Kasich. Swing and a miss. I think most of them (both sides) are dishonest, self-serving shitheads. I just hate to hear either side claim to be so much better than the other.

2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

OK, not to single you out (again), but he didn't win the Repo nomination.
    So, you either didn't vote in THE presidential election, Kasich is/was a Repo, so did you in fact vote for the Repo in the election?
    The Repos ARE better than the Demos
    Demos use misinformation, created stereotypes, and the MSM, etc.
    They make me want to puke.

YMMV

3. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Don't misunderstand me. I'm fed up with all of them to some extent. I'm registered GOP primarily because in PA, independents are locked out of primary elections - even though every year I am disgusted more by the left than the right.

However, in this case, I blame the Dems 100% - no exclusions, no caveats, no reservations. Unlike many here I honestly can't stand Trump (though I detested him marginally less than I detested Hillary). However, I respect that he was nominated and elected and believe he should be given the same opportunity to govern that was given to past Presidents. That was off the table before he took office. The Dems made the statement and created the "policy" of no SCOTUS appointments during a presidential election year. I frankly can't disagree much with it. Now, like in so many other situations, they try to twist history, or simply rewrite it. The scream about "we only got x percent of the documents we asked for" about Kavanaugh. Yet, they willfully ignore the absolute fact that they got more documentation than has ever in history been provided. The demo logic then is that one should appoint a less experienced jurist so that they could get a higher percentage of "requested" documentation? All while they have publicly stated time after time that they're not voting for him regardless? Really?

What I think should be done with Harris and Booker has nothing to do with their race. It has everything to do with them being total pieces of shit. And they epitomize what the Dem party has become.

Falcondrvr, kangasj and badmoon692008 like this.
  4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Total awesomeness

6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Someone needs to get on him quickly. He can find the collusion in just a few days!!! "Clearly, if you watched the 'Apprentice' you would have no doubt seen the Masonic hidden codes pointing to the Illuminati and their plans for world conquest through Trump!!!"

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I missed the Sasse discussion. What a great summary of our current predicament.

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

What's even more disturbing than what Sasse said is that he basically just reiterated what we were taught in civics class. His expounding on the reasons behind the first 3 articles were informative, I guess, for anyone who never learned the basics.

11. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

A lot of schools dont teach civics any more. easier to take away rights if you dont know you have them
    '

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

kangasj, BHP41, Photo and 1 other person like this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Once again, class: if they can be taken away from you, then they are PRIVILEGES, not rights.

Even the supposedly inalienable ones; Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit Of Happiness are revocable.

Conclusion: we have no rights. Merely an illusion of them to keep us at our feed troughs during fleecing.

speeddaddy likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Rights are an illusion and Ben Sasse is a nevertrump cuntface. That is all.

15. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

badmoon692008 and Photo like this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeah, the old Harry Reid trick. Lie to smear your opponents then when you succeed but are confronted later about it, brag about your lie working like a fucking charm. "well it worked didn't it?" Old Frankenstein is just pulling Harry's trick and it is going to make winning that much sweeter when Kavanaugh is confirmed.

Democrats are pure scum.

kangasj likes this.
  18. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Is it as bad as a pubic hair on the coke can?

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Useless grandstanding is what Congress is best at. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. Doesn’t matter who Trump’s nominee is, they’d cry about anyone.

Potts N Pans and R Acree like this.
  20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Didn't matter who the Republican nominee/President was either. The exact same attacks and rhetoric would be used for anyone not goose stepping with their masters on the left.

R Acree likes this.