1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Deere Scam ?

Discussion in 'General' started by G Dawg, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Yo call Wohlfiels in Saginaw, they stock power equipment deep.
    A former Wera racer runs the warehouse.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Well, I deceided to nip it in the bud.
    Filed a dispute, and was going to have a new card issued.
    CS told me the buyer does not have any of my info other than email.
    So I'll be watching for a link to click :)
    They closed the claim and issued me a full refund .
    And since I'm so special they issued me a $25 credit on top of the $99.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

There is a right time to buy those cheap JD lawn tractors. That time would be…the day when you’re stopped at traffic light, Jennifer Aniston walks up knocks on your window and offers 2titb for $5. Go home and order one then.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think anyone that goes for this should be called a dumb ass by the credit card company and charged another 99 nuisance fee.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I replaced my LA 110 a couple of months ago with a Lowes S100. It runs great and has cut my mowing time substantially. Recently it started throwing the deck belt and it eventually snapped.
    Called Lowes to schedule service. They said no appointment was necessary as the send it out. In checking around found out that the closest JD Repair Center which is 40 miles away 1 direction, does their repairs.
    They told me work coming in from Lowes get the lowest priority . So I scheduled an appointment with them. Glad I took the extended warranty .
    Every JD dealer was and still is out of most machines.
    Lowes just happed to get a delivery the day I went to order a S130. Only thing they had other than the S100 was some low end Craftsman models which I wanted no part of as I have attachments for JD