1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackie Chiles to the courtesy phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Cliffy, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

Going over my attorney's advice in my head now....makes better sense to pay the kid what he wants and then fuck with him.

2. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

Nada, business as usual , pissing people off. I might ride up to Atlanta Sunday if the weather looks decent.

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Sounds like the kids dad is a lawyer and may know the judge. Seems like pretty quick turn around to get a dinky civil case before a criminal judge to me.

4. scotth

scotth Banned

but this is for your repo company (that you own, right?)

any chance you got the hoosgow for (what the judge perceived as) being cute?

saw a guy get the hook for 'cute' once. turns out a judge is like god in his courtroom.

5. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

The judge thought I was being cute, because my wife owns a repo company, but that wasn't the company named in the case. It was the other repo company that I named myself as an employee of. Basically judge made a ruling w/o all of the facts.

6. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Kind of like you asking advice without giving up the facts. ;) :D 'sup Tim!

7. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

:moon: What up Jay, hows the kids? I did what I was told with the judge answer questions directly and yes and no. You working for Brad now?

8. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Naw, I'm working in Nashville for another company in cardiac care. Wife & kids are great.

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

But you or your employer should not pay the kid. Give the money to the employee to pay the kid.

Anyone who pays might be deemed an employer and you don't want that.

10. Shyster d'Oil

11. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

I found that complaint form, I also think we can tie the judges son to the kid in question. We know they were in the same class and have attended the same underage drinking parties. I believe this may make a good case to the judicial board.:Pop:

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

To Germany or Poland? :D

13. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Always with the drama, clavin.

You need to pursue that judicial board thing. Go get 'em.

14. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

Hey crash, I got served again today, this little shit is really getting under my skin. How can I produce employment documents for someone who isn't an employee? I hate stupid. BTW your crash at least looked graceful:up: I might need to get a motard and go north just so I can buy you some beer!

15. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Said kid knows somebody ith legal experience. DUH! Served not once..but twice for a $230 bill? Please. A friend, father, brother, etc...nobody else would bother helping for that amount of money.

It's a hassle tactic and he knows it. He also knows he will win if he continues. Another day out of work and you've definately lost as much as you would pay him.

Bend over and take like you were in jail. Oh wait....

16. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

It's alright, since I have to take a trip to the Courthouse, might as well swear out a warrant for 3 felonies and 2 misdemeanors. I warned the shit not to drag me into his little tantrum.

17. Shyster d'Oil

There was nothing gracefull about it. Trust me, I've had those too. :D

Don't go in w/o a lawyer!! Tha judge sounds a bit insane.

You may want to have an affidavit from you, as an employee of one repo corp. and as an owner of another, that you are unable to find any record of this kid's employment with either company and that you believe that he was only hired of the books by your employee and that that employee had no authority to hire anyone.

But don't be swearing out any warrants against either kid w/o speaking to a lawyer first. This little mess has the cabability to blow even further out of proportion.

Last question: Why hasn't your employee paid the punk yet??

18. scotth

scotth Banned

dammit chiles, quit with the sober, reasoned advice. clavin, escalate this mo'.. swear out the warrants, and drive by the kids house and call him out. offer to show him exactly where you'll shove the money.

also, get pics/vids/etc.

19. Cliffy

Cliffy Well-Known Member

Punk won't answer the phone and is living with a girlfriend. I am going in for a one on one with the judge today. I am going to see what I have to to to please him, I am also going to explain this case in detail to him so he understands the little shit is the cause of all the trouble not me or my employee. I hope he regains some sense and decides to throw the case out.

20. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

You may want your story in writing I have found judges would rather read than listen. Be sure to have it notorized.

I would also take a check from the employee to pay the kid with so you can show that you are willing to straighten the whole thing out with out being the one that is paying him.

I'm not a crasher(I mean lawyer) so if a crasher(I mean lawyer) has told you something differant, don't listen to me.

Oh by the way crashers(I mean lawyers) have great taste in bikes I have one just like it for sale. :crackup: