1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's HOT and Barnacle Bill Perfs suits

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Jun 1, 2022.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

not those pin pricks that come in these imported suits you get now but an actually race perf with holes big enough to flow air and where you need them front torso , inner sleeve , kidney area , inner thighs , bicep areas on most suits . 150.00 in the pocket and your own paid return shipping label ( fed ex ground or ups can do this ) turns your suit around within 2 business days . contact me through Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair on facebook if you need anything else . contact info is there . thanks, b bill and darethea

youngR, Brian_J, joec and 4 others like this.
  2. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Just got my suit back from getting perforated, cleaned and the sleeves shortened. Thanks Bill! It's better than new now.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. barnacle bill

thanks for the kind words. hope that serves you better now and you're cooler . have a good summer. b bill and darethea

Sudowoodo likes this.
  4. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Do you do boots too ?
    Bought the new Rex SIDI and they don't come perforated :(

5. barnacle bill

you talking about perfing boots? no , I don't think so . I can't see a boot flowing much air anyway . I don't think I have ever seen a perfed boot . b bill

6. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

7. barnacle bill

we don't see too many boots come through here. mostly suits sometimes some gloves .that leather is perfed before it is cut and sewn . looks good though but I still don't think there would be much airflow through it with the lining and a sock . but that's just me . I see a lot of suits with metal screens and plastic scoops with " airflow technology" printed on them and then they have solid leather behind it. it is what it is . sorry I can't help you with that. have a good week. b bill

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  8. barnacle bill