1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Islam and the United States

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, May 3, 2015.

1. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Didn't you just bash some articles posted as "garbage journalism" then post this? Have you seen kettle lately? (Not that I disagree with the principal of the article)

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Woh, are we talking OT or NT here?

Cripes, the NT is 4 version of the same story....

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

At the time, there was a dearth of articles, so I used the one with the most info.
    What parts of the article were wrong?

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Liberals: "Ahhh what does he know!!!"

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Must be Muslim guilt...

8. In Your Corner

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

It's a good r
    “The underlying problem for the West,” wrote Huntington, “is not Christian fundamentalism. It is Christianity, a civilization whose people are convinced of the superiority of their culture and are obsessed with the inferiority of their power."

FIFY

10. In Your Corner

You fixed it for yourself.
    Your beliefs are evident.
    And ridiculous.
    Oh wait, aren't you an expert on Islam because your dentist is Muslim, or something like that?

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Oh, I did not believe the sentiment expressed in my edit. It just showed you what a moronic thing religious bigotry is. You did get that, right?

12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

At what point does bigotry become a conclusion based on observable real world data? I don't want to jump too soon and risk earning a pejorative label. As you know, it is all too easy to lump all white conservatives into a common mold.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Thick & dense?...

14. In Your Corner

Daytona police car firebombed outside Islamic Center

Chitwood said the police department began stationing the vehicle outside the Islamic Center periodically last month on June 12, the day of the Orlando nightclub shooting, to protect it against anti-Islamic backlash in the wake of the massacre that killed 49. The gunman, Omar Mateen, had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State.

Seems they should have been protecting their car, not the mosque.

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

At least it was just a car. Expensive for certain, but at least we don't have more officers dead.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

OK that is just funny. The cops leave a car outside a gathering place for a murderous POS and another group of murderous POS's attack the car.

Maybe the cops should have a day of payback instead of a day of rage and stand down in the area that is the poorest and has the most minorities. (for sarcasm impaired I DO NOT advocate that as there are a lot of decent folks in those areas also)

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I shared the link because the MSM went on and on trying to show some tie between the KKK and Trump........how many of those AH's would have gone into overtime had that guy showed up at Trumps rally cheering for him???

I don't think we take the MSM's alliance to that party seriously enough.