1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Instant HP Button

Discussion in 'General' started by Lazarus, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Not quite as epic as the NOS energy drink guy, but it rates an honorable mention.

http://www.zxforums.com/forums/general-discussion/35333-instant-horsepower.html

What's going on all. First post. Here is something I wanted to share.

I bought a new se zx6r and its got a power button that i found. I push the button and go from "m" mode to "k" mode according to what the digital readout says. When i go to "k" mode i can go quicker and faster. The saleman didn't even tell me i had this on the bike. Top speed in "m" mode is 148 and in "k" mode i actually got up to 238, plus my gas mileage improved going from around 30 to 48 per gallon

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LMAO:D I predict he will not last long on his bike....especially in K mode..:crackup:

3. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

LOL!

4. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Awesome. :crackup:

5. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

bwahahaha!

6. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Wow. The stupidity of the American public never ceases to amaze me.:crackup::crackup:

7. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

reading those posts, this had to be BS. It's like a newbie asking Mongo about a brembo master.

8. camp170

camp170 Well-Known Member

Wonder if affects cornering low also?

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have met some folks that make this all to believeable.

10. vince69007

vince69007 CRASH277

HAHAHA thats too funny,

i could do that as well...

hey when i press this little black button my engine over heats and goes between an f and a C. is that fast and cruise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

Yut Ugghhh !!!

12. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Something is wrong with my dirt bike- Every time I hit the red horn button on the left bar, the engine dies. What gives?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Your horn is wired up backwards, find the air compressor for it and swap the wires....

14. Logic would tell you that that is the easy fix, but all it does is activate the ECU into Hyperdrive and instead of the engine dieing, you die!:D No wait, Ithink it sends the engine into Limp Home mode and when you get home you can't get it up with a crane and wifey says "see, I tol'you riding those things would make you sterile and Imotep !" :D:D

15. zman-scm

zman-scm Well-Known Member

that has to be a joke ......... right ?? ha ha

16. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I only found one thing on the bike with wires and hoses, but once I removed it the bike doesn't run and the smell of gas is really strong. I'll use a candle to locate the gas smell.
    Imotep?

17. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

18. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

The stupid runs deep in that one. Wow. Then he gets upset that they are making fun of him. He's got to be used to it by now, cause surely it been happening all his life!

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Lever bought a new bike?