1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Getting Lax-er by the Minute

Discussion in 'General' started by RB, Nov 8, 2005.

1. RB

RB Well-Known Member

colonoscopy tomorrow :eek: :down:

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:up: Good for you for doing it though. I wish my uncle had. :(

3. RB

RB Well-Known Member

Not your dad's younger bro I hope. I can't come up with his name at the moment. I think he used to come up to the shop and work when school was out.

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

That is Jackie...not him.

My Dad's sister's husband. Johnny Anglin.

5. RB

RB Well-Known Member

Emily just had her's a couple of weeks ago so I signed up . Both my parents died of lung cancer from smoking and I've lost an uncle from both sides from the same so there is a history of cancer in my family even though it is mostly a history of dumbass.

Fortunately I've never smoked so it's only all the chemicals and asbestos from working on cars and bikes that I have to worry about.

6. RB

RB Well-Known Member

well , i survived it although I would feel a lot better if i didn't have the damn hiccups. No real discomfort in the back side. He did find a couple of polyps that they whacked off and I will get the info on them in a few days.

Unfortunately by me having polyps I have to get another in 3 yrs. :( The old lady got a clean bill of butt and don't need another for 10 yrs.

If you are 50+ get it done. Your loved ones will thank you for it.

LETS EAT !!!!

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Glad it is over for you. Sorry you have to go back in 3 yrs.

Thanks for making others aware they should do this.