1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Posted in The Dungeon and I Liked It....Sing it.

Discussion in 'General' started by eric hunter, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Whenever I'm feeling rather ballsy, self-righteous, smarmy and all manly and shit, I'll step down to the Dungeon after girding my loins and putting on the the breastplate and grabbing my broadsword. I also strap on my gun so I'm not "bringing to a knife to a gun fight".
    I'm curious who else goes into the pit to join The Fray or lurks around without posting even. Some days, I just wanna rant or argue and use the brain, heart and soul or get deep into a topic. Of course, I can't take much of the guy that just has to oppose stuff just to be a douche, but I've read or posted into some pretty damn good topics there that have really got me to think or study up on stuff I thought I knew better. :crackhead:
    So, are you a man or a mouse..squeak up !

2. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

I browse through it sometimes. I just thought another board I post on is opinionated.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm looking forward to Mongo shutting it down again.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I was leery, at first, but soon realized I was too far away to get cut Alabama style...deep, wide and continuously. :D

5. Muhaha. Gonna remember that one.

6. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

you know what's wrong with the world?

politics and religion.

shut'er down.

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I visit occasionally.

8. styles

styles The untrained eye

It's a sad place.

9. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I occasionally lurk, laugh and leave.

10. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

I like to argue, and I like to learn and get different perspectives. For all the nutters, you can do a lot of learning and even more arguing. When it gets stupid I just take a break. I enjoy the shit out of it and it helps me stay up on some current events that I wouldn't otherwise. There's some surprisingly informed people here, even if they're often wrong. :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Self realization is a powerful lesson.:D

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I like it, if only cuz I can say f@ck and sh1t and call the Mighty Midget a miniscule doodyhead! :up:

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Aren't you supposed to be breastfeeding the Spawn of Dern?

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Sadly, I'm hanging in the lobby of one our local institutions of amateur medicine. One of Sarah's g'mothers had a stroke yesterday.

Very mild from the looks of it, little impaired mental function but physically appears to be ok.

Me and the rodent are chillin' in the carpeted area so she can roam around, Sarah thinks hospital room floors are pathogen breeding grounds. :confused:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sorry about the G'mother. This is one time I agree with Sarah. Anywhere else, let her lick the carpet. Hospitals are not where you go to get well.

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Like anything, when taken in moderation, it's fine. When the nutters get their freak on is usually when I giggle and leave :D
    Cheers, Lee S.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What? :confused:

I got sold a bill of goods on that amberlamps ride! I wanted to go to the mall and get an Orange Julius and some 'tussin, but they said I needed to be someplace called the "sanitarium"...now you're tellingg me it's unsanitary? :mad:

18. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I went there to make friends.:)

It didn't work.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why would you think it would be any different in there? :Poke:

:D

20. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

Cause I'm a Liberal.:crackup: