I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

There’s a YouTube channel called Armed Scholar that covers all the legal statuses. It’s still making it was up to Supreme Court, things are basically quasi status quo until these cases are heard and decided. We shall see. I’m obviously on the side of freedom, but I do t get the warm fuzzies with anything lately

either way, the short turn around time makes me want to move forward with a suppressor… especially after waiting 13mo for my SBR stamp

StaccatoFan likes this.
  2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I didn't need it so I'm not really that upset. The otter creek hydrogen's look to be the best buy right now but everyone is after those. If I see them in stock, I might grab 2.

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Just ordered an AB A-10 556. Hopefully my wait time will be shorter than shipping. Lots of stuff either back ordered or out of stock. The AB was in stock, and seemed like a good enough option for us for now. Any experience with these? We don’t have to suppress where we are now, but I decided I still wanted to bring the report down a bit.

4. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I have not shot that can so I can’t comment. I believe if your shooting supers it’s not as big a deal as opposed to shooting subs and going for “ movie” quiet.

britx303 likes this.
  5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

had a little fun with an AR i don't use often. Definitely will do a few barrel rolls next time I shoot this one.

[​IMG]

britx303, MachineR1 and RonR like this.
  6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

7. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Screw the barrel rolls, just give it to your girl with a bi-pid and have her shoot it cross legged....:D

IMG_9411.jpeg

In all seriousness, while I dont regret buying the pre painted stock, next hunting bolt gun I get, definitely rattle canning the shit out of it....

IMG_9033.jpeg

Let us know how the paint on the can holds up for you because the only thing that stopped me from doing the can as well was thinking it was going to burn off too quick.

RonR and Steak Travis like this.
  8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan Who's the next Contestant?

My P365 AXG Legion got a Holosun EPS Carry last night.

I’m also getting a 365 FCU. I’m gonna build my own 365. I’ll probably use an Sig slide. Icarus frame and not sure yet on the barrel. Mcarbo titanium striker kit is a must. The Legion got one and I like it very very much.
    upload_2024-5-15_7-21-44.png

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

11. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

12. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Since I can’t shoot for a bit I figured it’d be a good time to send out the staccato for a compensator. I looked at other options like sell and buy or just buy another race pistol but it’s not the kind of thing I need multiples of. Supposed to be a 2 week turnaround.

13. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

14. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

That is the way it should be anyway. Wonder if I get the money back for the current suppressors that I own and have paid the "tax" on?

15. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

16. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

"Money back" :crackup: You're killing me.....

17. dazo

dazo Well-Known Member

Just got a serial number assigned for the Rugged Obsidian 9. Ordered on 5/3 knowing it was on backorder, serial number assigned 5/15. Now to see how long it will take to get it approved to the trust.
    Still waiting on the Rugged Oculus 22.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Sick, perverted jokes! :rolleyes:

dobr24 likes this.
  19. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

I was considering a striker replacement.

Talk to me about the Mcarbo Striker…. Better because it…

20. Agree with the striker kit, have it on two of mine. Have Holoson’s on 3 of mine and one on my wife’s 365.

StaccatoFan likes this.