1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

over kill = operator :)

2. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Vx5 wind plex

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I don't think the AR Law Tactical folders are meant to be fired from the folding position. How can it be a firearm if it can't be fired in the folding position?

4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My rattler can be fired folded, but it ain't a buffer tubed rifle.

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

That's why I stipulated an AR version. It might fire...once.

6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Haven’t followed this thread much, and not about to go back and look for it, but I got my hands on a Springfield XDM Elite this past weekend. Certainly too big to daily carry, but what a great gun. Starting a shoot camp tonight, and using this one. Really looking forward to it.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. Steak Travis

Can I op3rate with a PSA hand guard? Maybe I need a BCM

sanee likes this.
  8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I recently got a mark 5HD 3.5-18 with the m5c3 reticle for my "buy once cry once" scope. Beautiful piece of glass. I've never even gotten close to a scope purchase like that before, but I finally just said "screw it" and went for it.

MachineR1 likes this.
  9. Steak Travis

Mark 5's are great scopes. If I were to do more long range shooting again, I'd probably give them a go.

This scope I'm just putting on the AR until I figure out if I'm going to Texas for a hunt then will put it on a bolt gun. I think I'll be down in Alabama in a week to turkey hunt/ pigs so it may get some use on the hogs.

Clay likes this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Rolled the dice on that site and glad I did. Was a great deal on a g19 frame kit and showed up today. Plan is get a 22lr setup for the top half. I’ve been wanting a 22lr pistol……………along with all the other things I’ve been inquiring about too:D

Clay likes this.
  11. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I've heard many great things about that sig lpvo. I've got a vortex strike eagle 1-8, and will eventually get a vortex viper lpvo to replace it; but I wonder if the sig wouldn't have been better than the strike eagle. I don't know if I'll ever spend the money for a high end lpvo, the lower tier ones do the job so well.

13. Steak Travis

I’ve had the strike eagle , viper pst, and shot through the razor. The pst isn’t worth the upgrade from the SE.

Clay likes this.
  14. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I took a few guns to the range when I bought a CZ TSO.
    Shot the TSO and was really impressed. Then I shot my Rock Island 2011 and actually liked it better. The tso was 1900 and the ri was 650. Sold the tso that day. Really nice gun but no where near 1300 better if at all.

15. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

DF1F0222-3152-457F-8082-A66082FA1115.jpeg Side bar
    Selling a pulsar XM30. Bought as a backup and only used once. Like new in box. $2300 new if u can find it.
    1700 obo

16. Steak Travis

Ugh may need to pick This up.

17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Will this help me shoot coyotes after sunset ? :flag:

18. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

At times it feels like cheating.

19. Steak Travis

Traded a larue mount and a few pesos. Apex trigger feels descent. Will see how it shoots tomorrow if the weather cooperates

[​IMG]

20. Steak Travis

320 shoots fine. I was shooting straight but low like a little B*tch